Games and Mixes

"Bye Mary!" I called as Stefan walked through the door, me shortly following in his steps and closing it behind myself. I sighed and walked past him leaving the small apartment building. "You know, her shower is probably stained with blood now," I reminded him as he caught up to my left side.

With a small roll of his eyes, he shrugged and put on a pair of sunglasses. "Where'd you get those?" I questioned and elbowed his right side gently.

First he looked confused but then it dawned over him, "Oh, a friend, a.k.a. this jackets jacket pocket," he patted the jacket of Mary's husbands and smirked at me.

This time I rolled my eyes, "Great I stole his clothes and a pair of sunglasses, amazing," I replied sarcastically to him and stopped in front of a Range Rover 2012. "Get in." I commanded and quickly sat in the passenger side making myself comfortable with the leather seats again.

Stefan climbed into the passenger side and buckled himself in as I put the keys in the ignition. I chuckled lightly pulling out of the parking lot. "Oh c'mon. I'm not a bad driver, plus, you won't die.. again, by going through a windshield. Or a full out crash." He shrugged and stared out the window.

Four minutes into the drive and I was already bored. Stefan wasn't speaking. I was casually humming along to the quiet tune of the radio. And the streets weren't as busy as they were yesterday. Sigh. What a bore.

I turned my head slightly at a stop light to see Stefan still looking intently out the window, probably in deep thought. I coughed dramatically, if that's really possible, and he sat straight up as if he thought he was about to be staked. "Wanna play a game Sir?" I asked an began driving again as the light turned green.

It took him a few moments to answer, probably wondering what the game would be, "uhm.. sure." Stefan nodded slightly and leaned back on his seat, relaxing into the leather of MY car. Hoe. Trying to steal my Kevin love from me. Okay, I call my car Kevin, so what? "What game?" He, Stefan, asked breaking me from my thoughts of my car.

With a smirk I replied quickly, maybe too quickly though, "Twenty questions," Stefan gave me a weird expression so I explained further, "I just want to know about the Ripper I'm apparently traveling with," he fidgeted in his seat at the word Ripper but I quickly let it slip my mind.

"Where are we going?" He asked probably changing the subject so he wouldn't have to answer any questions. Oh stupid little Stefan, sweetheart that won't work.

But I knew he still needed to know where we were going, "I was thinking New Orleans, I have a house there with a few friends, unless you need me to drop you off somewhere first," my gaze landed on him as I stopped at yet another red light.

He seemed to be contemplating the idea of me dropping him off somewhere but he was quick to deny my kindness, "No, no, I'll just go to New Orleans with you. If that's okay?" Stefan hastily asked the question, probably scared of rejection.

I shrugged my shoulders and went forward again, "Fine with me Stefan. Anyway," he fidgeted knowing what I was about to do, "back to the game. You start."

"Okay.." He sat in thought a few moments before questioning me first, "How many friends live with you?"

"Five, technically three though, two don't really live there," I shrugged my shoulders simply and thought of a question. When the perfect one hit me I smiled sinisterly. "Where did you want me to drop you?"

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw him freeze in his seat, "Uhm.. You see, my brother he's a... vampire too. And well I was thinking of going there but.. he hates me so I didn't want to waste your time or mine," he shrugged this time even though I could tell there was more he wasn't telling me but I didn't want to push him. "Have any siblings? If so are they vampires?"