Chapter Nine: TLC

You woke up and yawned, stretching out your aching arms.

'What happened again?' You thought, looking at your bandaged arms.

'Oh yeah.' You think, remembering the incident.

'Don't ever leave my side again'

You remembered what Ferid said, your face immediately flushing red.

"Why's your face all red?" You heard someone say.

Looking around, you realized Ferid was right there in front of you. The sight of him deepening your blush.

"Uhhhh n-nothing!!!" You say, waving your hands around aimlessly.

Ferid raised an eyebrow at you.

"Okaaay then. Well, here you go~!" He says, delightfully handing you a plate with (F/F) and a chocolate chip cookie.

"Eat up! I made it myself!" He exclaims proudly, putting his hand to his chest like he'd been pronounced the winner of a competition.

"O-okay." You stutter, quickly finishing up the (F/F) he made. It was delicious, and you had no idea that he could cook. Next, you scarfed down the cookie.

"Thank you! It's delicious!" You say to Ferid, smiling.

He chuckled at the sight of your face.

"No problem." He says, staring at your face intently.

"W-what's wrong?" You ask him, his state giving you the chills.

"You've got crumbs all over your face." He smirks, leaning in.

You closed your eyes and held your breath as he wiped away the crumbs, his thumb caressing your cheek. He was so close, you felt his breath on your neck, cold but soothing.

He stood back up, and ate the crumbs, licking it off his thumb, making your face even more flushed than it already was.

"You're right, it is delicious (Y/N)." he chuckled at your flushed face.

He then got that purplish vial and poured the liquid over your wounds like he did before, letting you grip his hand when it burned. After that, he tucked you into bed and patted your head.

"You need some rest." He said, before walking out the room, silently closing the door as you drifted into a dreamless, peaceful and quiet slumber.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omg gomen reader-chan! This took so long and it's so short too ughhh and he's ooc ughhhhh.

I'll probs update another chapter tomorrow and if I don't, pls don't kill me!!!

Lol.

Anywho, luv y'all!!!

|~C|