Chapter Eleven: Still Waiting? Nah

It's been two weeks since you've seen Ferid or any of the vampires that went on that little mission. Even though he told you to leave if he doesn't return, you didn't want to risk the chance of him arriving a day late.

Or a day later.

Or a week later.

"Why?" You asked out loud, "Why is he taking so long?"

You've decided, enough was enough. You were going to chase after him. As desperate as it may seem, you were madly worried, and it was driving you insane.

You quickly packed all of your things and changed, then you went into Ferid's room - which luckily hasn't changed its position in the past few years - in search for your weapon, and there Honoka was, catching dust.

"Sorry Honoka." You whispered to the untouched weapon and picked it up, clasping it onto your belt.
(Ps what Honoka looks like is in the media above and so is ur outfit. Sorry it's sketchy, I just wanted to update asap. Ur clothes are black with white and Honoka is a sword btw.)

You were ready to find him, ready to go back to the human world.

'It's now or never' You thought.

You escaped through the route you did as a child, finding an unattended black Jeep along the way, it still had gas and was ok to use, so you got in and started to drive. Only then did you realize you didn't even know where he went.

"Stupid stupid stupid STUPID!!!" You yelled in the car, resting your head on the wheel in shame.

"I'm so goddamn stupid." You sighed, continuing to drive.

If he was going anywhere for a battle...it's got to be...

HOME! IT HAS TO BE YOUR HOMETOWN! THATS WHERE YUU AND EVERYBODY ELSE ARE RIGHT?!

You drove faster, tires screeching as the friction with the road increased, then almost disappeared as the vehicle went so fast, it felt like it was hovering.

'Remember the route remember the route' you thought frantically as you drove. After hours or so, you realized you made it...and it was in shambles.

"What...happened here?" You said out loud. You heard screaming and got out of the car, clutching Honoka, and ran towards the screaming. The battle was still going on? You then saw Ferid, holding someone by the neck.

(SPOILER IF U ARENT FINISHED THE SECOND SEASON I SUGGEST NOT READING ANY FURTHER UBTIL U R CAUGHT UP. U HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

Was that...KRUL TEPES?! Defeated?! Ferid had...defeated her?! You gaped in shock and watched from behind a rock, watching the battle, and Ferid taking control of the vampires, holding up Krul, saying she has been making deals and such with humans, treason, and is no longer suited to lead them.

'Things sure escalated fast' you sighed. Typical Ferid, you giggled.

Meanwhile, you noticed the humans were fighting each other, and Yuu...what the hell happened?

"What the hell happened while I was gone?" You muttered, disappointed in the humans behaviour.

"Ms. (L/N), where have you been this whole time? Conspiring with the vampires?" You heard a male voice say.

There he was, the eldest Hiragi brother,  Kureto, in all his shitty glory.

"I was not." You spat, offended by the fact he basically called you a traitor, but then again, you fell in love with a vampire so...you sort of were?

"Oh? Then what had happened to you?" He asked, however, it was clearly not a question.

It was an order.