Author's Note

This isn't an update, and i'm so so sorry...

My computer has recently crashed, deleting everything including what i had written of Chapter 23.... I'm taking the computer tech sometime tomorrow, so hopefully i can get it fixed and the next chapter so i can finish it for you guys... and if it can't be fixed, i'm going to have to rewrite it and it wont be as good and detailed.. so hope that my computer will be okay...

But while we're waiting for the news of my laptop, i have a few questions for you guys...

1. Ben may or may not (he will) have another memory? (He will. Chapter 24.) SpoLIER ALErT (im sorry i like to talk about the story so if you hate spoilers i apoligize) BUT my question is: What do you guys want Ben to remember? Maybe it's the first time they sang on x factor? A random movie night with the band?? What do you guys want to see?? THis one is up to you to decide!!

2. Alright, i had a bit of a more graphic scene earlier in the story, and i got a pretty good response after it, but i have to ask.....: Do you guys want to see Larry smut in the near/far future? (I won't spill that secret) But i know some people like the read fluff and stuff like that and some people (aka mostly me) like some more smutty stories.. But anyways, smut or no smut?

3. This one is just because i like the playlist so much, but do you guys want me to give out the playlist now or later????? Either way is doesnt matter to me!!

So hopefully i can get my computer fixed and get back to writting soon, but thank you guys for your constant support! I can't tell you how happy that you guys like Ben and Louis and such so ily all!!

Comment!! Vote!!! Recommend!! Idk!!! DO WHAT YOU SHALL

1. What do you want Ben to remember?

2. Smut or no smut?

3. Playlist now or later?

I will try to update asap xxx