Chapter 25

aesxdrctfvyuijk

I've been overload on work and other things that have been eating up my time and i know that's a shit excuse and i say it every time but i'm sorry it's taken so long bUUUUUt HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER YAAAAY!!!

so this is just the interview and ugh i hated writing this i got a bit emotional

anywyas im putting Demons by Imagine Dragonson the side because i wrote this chapter with that song on replay and it's in the playlist (woohoo) so give it a listen (you dont have to listen to it while reading) 

i also changed my twitter name it's now @darthniall so follow me because i love you all and want ya'll to yell at me if im doing something other than working or writing

AND WHAT ZAYN'S gETTINg MARRIED OMg I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I LOVE PERRIE IM SO EXCITED OKAY WOW ZERRIE BABIES AND A HOT ASS LITTLE MIX/ONE DIRECTION WEDDINg IT'S gONNA BE SO gREAT

Um i believe thats it

OH 

i got like 2,000 more reads and like tne new followers since last update so THAAAAANKS ily all okay

READ ON

-Saz

Chapter 25

“Where’s Ben?” Louis questioned again. The woman practically stabbing him with the makeup brush pursed her lips and pretended not to hear him. He could feel his finger aching to hit something, anything, because no one was helping him. Not a single person cared about the boy down the hall who was lost and confused and all of this was so new to him and not a single person could give a flying fuck what could happen to him.

“Someone answer me!” Louis snapped, flicking the brush from his face, making the woman practically fume.

“I’m just doing my job.” She mumbled dryly before attempting to continue to cake his face with some kind of power that would keep his skin from shinning on the tellie.

“Well then get me someone who knows what’s going on.” Louis said, feeling the anger boiling up in his chest. A frightening memory of Ben’s panic attack, and him curled in on himself on the bathroom floor, flooded his mind. Suddenly he had to get to Ben. He just had to.

The woman huffed before stalking out and into a connecting room, leaving Louis alone.

If he left now, no one could stop him.

He swiftly jumped from the uncomfortable make-up chair and practically scurried to the door. He pulled it open, poking his head out to make sure the hallway was clear. One man walked by, but he didn’t even look twice at Louis. These people seemed to be so focused on the show, rather than making anything comfortable for the guests. Louis decided he hated these people.

He tried not to slam the door before swiveling to run down the direction he remembered Ben had gone, before I ran straight into a very toned chest.