Abuse

(A/N)

Hey guys. In this one you're at the prison and you have an abusive dad.

TW! Abuse
---------------

(Your pov)

You were so tired of saying you were clumsy. You always covered for your dad when he hit you and you don't know why.

You were walking outside just taking a break from your drunk dad. He had been on a run yesterday and gotten some beer. You just felt like ending it.

All of the sudden, you are grabbed by the arm and slammed against a wall. You hiss in pain and open your eyes to see your dad. His eyes were bloodshot and his breath reeked of alcohol.

His large hand went around your neck and he squeezed. You gasped for air but nothing happened. You decided to scream for Carl, your boyfriend.

"HELP! CARL, PLEASE!" You yelled as loud as you could. Your dad slammed you against the cement wall hard enough to knock what little breath you had left out of you. Both hands were now gripping your neck.

Carl comes running around the corner and pulls out his gun. "Please, Mr. (Y/L/N). Let (y/n) go. You know you don't want to hurt her. Please, just please."

Your dad chuckles and squeezes tighter. Tight enough to completely block your air ways. You struggle to stay conscience while you claw at your father's forearm. "Mind your own business, kid." Your dad says, glaring at Carl. "She is my business." He says quietly but loud enough for you to hear.

The next thing you know, there is a gun shot. Your father's grip loosened and he falls to the ground. You slide down the wall, crying as Carl runs over to you.

"I'm sorry, I had to. I understand if you hate me now. I totally get it. I just-" Carl stammered but you cut him off by hugging him tightly. "Thank you. I would be dead if it weren't for you. I love you, Carl." You whisper and burry your head in the crook of his neck.

He hugs you as close as he can and says, "I love you too, (y/n). Never forget that." You smile as you melt into him.

"What happened?" You hear Rick's voice say. "M-my dad was ch-choking me and Carl sh-shot him. He s-saved me." You say, still crying.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Carl get her inside and away from the body." Rick says and Carl nods. Carl puts one arm under your knees and the other wrapped around your waist.

He picks you up and you wrap your arms around his neck, laying your head on his chest. "I could have walked." You say giggling a little.

"Yeah, but then I wouldn't get to hold you close without an excuse." He smiles and holds you tighter. "My hero." You say and both break out laughing.

He took you to your cell and laid down next to you on the bed. He wrapped his arms around your waist and yours went around his torso. You fell asleep in his arms. And from that point on he was your hero and you were his princess.

-----------------

(A/N)

Heyyy. Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it. Comment and vote.

(REQUESTS ARE OPEN)

✌🏻️peace out my lovelies!