Bullied

You knew that some of the kids that were still left in Alexandria didn't like you.

They would glare at you and call you names. You were called fat, ugly, useless, a waste of space, a loner, an idiot, a stupid whore, a bitch, etc etc.

You hate that you could say anything back. They thought you were week because you never fought back. One day things got physical.

You were sitting near the pond with Carl next to you. It was cold out but you both loved the pond and how Peaceful it was.

Carl had to help his dad for a minuet or two. He got up and left.

You were sitting alone at the pond when you hear leaves crunching. You turn around and see three boys standing there.

"Your worthless." One of them says.

"Slut." Calls the other.

"Bitch." The last one claims.

"Leave me alone, please." You say and turn back around.

You feel something hard hit your back and you fell forward. The three boys kicked and punched you over and over again until someone yelled at them.

You opened your eyes to see Carl, Rick, and Daryl running over to you.

You sit up and apologize over and over again. "Why are you apologizing?" Carl asks.

"Because their right." You say and look down.

"Right about what?" He asks

"Right about how I'm useless and not wanted." You say and Rick and Daryl leave to punish the three boys.

A few tears stream down your face and you feel a warm hand wipe them away for you.

You look up and your face meets with Carl's. He kisses you and you don't hesitate to kiss back.

No matter how bad you were hurting from the beating you got a few moments ago, you still kissed back. The feeling was pure perfection.

When you pull away Carl says, "But I want you. Be my girlfriend?"

You smile and kiss him again. "I'm taking that as a yes." Carl says after you pull away for breath.

You smile and nod. He sits down next to you and pulls you into his side. You stayed that way for the rest of the day.

--------
----
-----

✌🏻️peace out my lovelies!