Time

---- 6 MONTHS LATER ----

Cat's P.O.V 

Finally everything is back to normal after the awfulness that took place in Sacramento. 'Baby I got love for thee, so deep inside of me I don't know where to start...' my phone blasted Baby I, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked over at my phone's screen. 'Andre Harris; Mobile; L.A.' my phone read. I quickly pressed accept call, and put it on speaker. 

'Hi Andre!' I greeted, happily. 

'Hey, Lil Red. Beck, Jade, Tori and I were planning on hittin' the road one last time before school starts. You in?' he asked. 

Again? I don't think I'm ready after what happened the last time. 

'Cat?' said Andre, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

'Oh! Yeah, sure!' I replied happily.

'Good. We're gonna head out Wednesday night, at 9pm.' he replied.

'Kay Kay!' I said, before pressing the end call button. I got up and walked over to my closet. I grabbed my light pink suitcase and began loading clothes into it. As I was rummaging through my clothes in search of my dress, I started to see a piece of a gold rim.

I grabbed the end of it, and pulled it from behind some clothes. It's a picture of Robbie and I. Why isn't this on my bedroom wall? 

Bzzzz Bzzzz Bzzzz. My phone vibrated on my nightstand, snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly tossed the framed picture on my bed, and picked up my cell phone. 

12 text messages from Robbie. OH MY GOSH! 12?! Robbie hates it when I don't reply on time. I'm just gonna call him. 

After a few rings, he picked up. 

'Hi Cat.' I could sort of hear the tension in his voice. 

'Robbie! I'm so sorry I didn't hear my phone go off, I-' 

'Save it, Cat. I'm done with it.' 

'But, Robbie I said I was-' 

'Cat! I said I was done with it. I'll call you later.' 

With that, he cut the line. I feel guilty now. I placed my phone on the nightstand, and looked down at the picture sitting on my bed. 

I rummaged through my accessory box, until I found a thumbtack. I quickly pinned the golden framed picture right above my headboard. 

I grabbed my car keys off my dresser, and hurried down the stairs. 

I quickly threw on my jacket, and hurried out the door, without saying goodbye. 

I didn't even know where I was going. I was driving to get my mind off of Robbie being angry at me. I swear I can't stand it. Why is he always getting upset! 

I slammed my hand on the steering wheel. Ugh! 

Calm down, Cat. I stopped at a red light, and waited while pedestrians walked past. My phone vibrated, in the passenger seat beside me. 

I wonder who that could be. I quickly pulled over, and picked up my phone. 

Tori Vega; Mobile; L.A 

'Hi Tori!' 

'Hey, Cat. Meet Jade and I at Nozu's in 10? It's really important.' 

'Uh, sure Tori. See you then, bye!' 

I cut the line, and immediately tossed my phone into the passenger's seat. I drove down the road to Nozu's. 

I payed for parking, then headed inside. 

I immediately spotted Jade and Tori, and walked over to their table. 'Hi guys!' I said, less cheerfully then usual. 

'Hey Cat. Jade and I need to show you something.' Tori said, as soon as I sat down. 

'Okay, what is it?' 

Tori took out her blue pearphone and scrolled through her gallery. She turned the phone to face me. 

It was a picture of Robbie, and some blonde girl holding hands, and smiling. 

'W-Who's that?' I said, immediately getting choked up. 'We're so sorry, Cat.' Jade said trying to comfort me. 

'We took this picture earlier this morning.' Tori told me. 

Jade immediately got up from her seat. 'Where are you going?' Tori asked. 

'To get my scissors. Robbie's gonna pay.' she replied, before storming out of Nozu's. 

'Cat, are you okay?' Tori asked. 

'I just... I can't do this Tori.' I stumbled to get out. I flew up from my seat, and hurried outside to my car leaving Tori alone. 

I rested my head on the steering wheel and just cried. How could Robbie explain that picture? He doesn't have any brothers, just a litte sister. His cousins live all the way in Russia. 

This can't be happening! Ever since I got raped, nothing has been the same between Robbie and I anymore. 

I just can't do this anymore. If society really wanted me on this earth, it wouldn't be so cruel to me. 

Maybe I should just end my life once and for all......