It's Just Another Day!

I got into Jade's car and waited for her. After a few minutes, Jade arrived. "'Sorry I took so long, Cat. Vega would not shut up.'' Jade spat. She put her keys into the ignition and started the car. I was really tired from today, so I rested my head on the window. 

"Why couldn't Robbie drive you home, Cat? After all, he is your boyfriend.'' Jade asked, while speeding down the long L.A roads. "He had to go pick up his little sister from school today, and he didn't want me to wait on her.'' I replied, while looking down at my phone. She nodded understandingly and kept her eyes on the road. 

I had to say, that Jade was really an excellent driver. She drives a little bit slower than Robbie, but they're both really great at driving. 

My phone started to ring in my hand, blasting ''Take A Hint'' that Tori and Jade sang. When Jade heard my phone ring, a small smile slid across her face. It was Tori calling. I quickly tapped the answer button and placed the phone to my ear. 

"Hello?'' There was a bit of ruffling, but it quickly stopped. Tori must have been driving when she called. "Cat, hey. It's Tori. Where are you guys?'' She asked. ''Uh, I'm with Jade on the way to my house. And um. About tonight. Is it still on?'' I really didn't want to go, but I don't want them to go without me, so I'll just suck it up and go along.  

''Yes it is, Cat. We're all supposed to meet at my house at 7, and then we're going to that new restaurant downtown.'' OMG, I was dying to go to that place! It seems so cool! I checked my watch. It read 3:07. ''Okay, Tori. See you tonight. Bye.'' I quickly hung up the phone before she could say anything more.

''Jade! We have to go shopping! We're going to that new place downtown tonight!'' I exclaimed. Jade looked at me confused, but immediately focused her attention back to the rode. ''Cat, why? Can't you just wear one of the dresses in your closet?'' I can tell she really didn't want to go shopping today, but we absolutely positively had to! ''Jadeeeeeeey! We have to! I need new clothes!''

Jade rolled her eyes and knew not to argue with me, because I'd always win. She turned into the huge L.A mall. As soon as she parked, I left my backpack in the car and ran inside. I stopped at the store labeled Forever 21, and started looking through the racks, as I waited for Jade to catch up. I picked a red dress. It was lacey on the sleeves, and it had puffed out a little bit at the bottom. It was really pretty.

I showed it to Jade, and a disgusted look spread across her face. I ignored it and rummaged through the racks in search of another dress.

After I found two nice dresses, and some nice jewelry, we were on the way to my house. It was only around 4, so I still had some time to take a little nap. Jade pulled into my driveway. I thanked Jade, grabbed my backpack and shopping bags and headed inside. 

I greeted my mom, dad, and brother and quickly headed upstairs. I set my bags on my laptop desk and lied down on my bed. I set a timer on my phone for 5:15, and closed my eyes, dying for a rest. I quickly fell into a light sleep. 

After about an hour, my timer went off. I rolled over in bed and sat up, feeling refreshed. I turned off the timer, and my phone returned to the lockscreen, with a picture of Robbie and I as the background. I got out of my bed and hurried to get ready for tonight. 

I pulled my dress and jewelry out of the Forever 21 bag, and hang it on the knob of my door. I went through my dresser and grabbed my makeup bag. I set everything I needed on my dresser counter, because when I got out of the shower, I'd have no time to waste. I grabbed my shower supplies and hurried to the bathroom. 

When I stepped out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my hair, and a towel around my body. I walked back to my room, and got dressed. I blow dried my velvet red hair, and curled it. I straightened two pieces of hair, and pulled it backwards, forming a lovely hair style. I put two clips, to keep it together.