It's Just To Venice!

BEEP BEEP BEEP! My phone buzzed, immediately waking me up. I stopped the alarm and rolled off of my bed. It's 6am, and I have to pack for Venice today. I'll be going to Jade's house for a sleepover tonight, and so will Tori. Yay! I pulled my travel backpack out of my closet and began loading clothes into it. 

After I was done, I put my laptop, my pearpod, and my makeup inside of it. I placed it by the door, and picked out an outfit for today. I picked out black shorts, and a red shirt. I went off to the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

I put my bathing suit on, and put my clothes on top. It was now 7:36. I applied some lipgloss, but just a little bit. I then hurried downstairs for breakfast. My mom had made a great breakfast today. I quickly ate and went upstairs to grab my bag. I closed my curtains, and straightened up my bag. I brushed my hair down and added a little clip on the side. 

Robbie was waiting for me outside. He had a cup of coffee in his hand. I don't see him drink coffee often. He may drink coffee if he's had a long night, and was a bit woozy the next morning. ''Goodmorning, sweetheart.'' He said. I smiled and planted a kiss on his lips. He took my bag for me, and put it in the back seat next to his. 

I got in the front, and he slid into the driver's seat next to me. He placed his cup of coffee in the cup holder, and gripped the steering wheel. He then began to drive towards Tori's house, where we'd all meet. I picked up Robbie's coffee cup and took the lid off. 

It was black. I know that when Robbie usually has coffee it is light. He must be very tired today. I held it to my nose and sniffed it a little. It's very strong. ''Something wrong?'' Robbie asked me with a small smirk on his face. 

''No, it's just that your coffee is usually light, when you do drink it. It's very strong. Did you not go to sleep last night or something?'' I asked him, suspiciously. I placed the lid back on, and returned the cup to the cup holder. ''It's just that my little sister kept me up all night long. So I decided to get strong coffee this morning to stay awake.'' he replied. 

It stinks that his little sister keeps him up at night sometimes. I nodded. When I looked at him this morning, he looked paler than usual, and his eyes were almost bloodshot. I do not, under any circumstances believe that he was drinking or doing drugs or anything of the sorts, but he surely was on my mind alot. 

Robbie pulled into Tori's driveway, behind Beck's car. Robbie got out, and waited for me. We walked to the door, and I rang Tori's doorbell. The door swung open, and Tori stood there, greeting us with a smile. 

''Hi, guys! Come on in!'' she said happily. I walked in first, and Robbie followed. ''Hi, Jadey!'' I walked over to Jade, where she was going through her back looking for something. I greeted Beck and Andre too. 

''Great! Now that we're all here, we can get going!'' Tori exclaimed. Tori grabbed her bag, and was the first one out the door. She smiled greatly as she tossed her bag, and Andre's in the back seat of  his car. 

Jade had her bag on her arm and put it in the trunk of Beck's car. I got into Robbie's car, and waited for him to come. I looked down at my phone. Tori had already posted a status on TheSlap. 

Robbie finally got into the car and started it. He took a sip of his coffee, before placing one hand on the steering wheel. He followed behind Beck's car. I watched out the window as we drove down the streets of Venice. We were almost at the beach. 

Robbie pulled into the parking space next to Beck's car. I got out first, and grabbed my bag out of the backseat. Robbie decided to leave his, and he'd come back if he needed it. After everyone was standing in the parking lot, we decided to get walking to find a nice place on the beach. 

I lied down my towel on the hot sand, and placed my bag on it. Tori and Jade did the same. Robbie, Beck, and Andre were already off into the water. Robbie had left his car keys with me, so I just put them inside my bag. 

''Hey, Cat? Did you notice Robbie's appearance today?'' Tori asked, plopping down next to me on my extra large towel. 

''Yes, I did. His little sister kept him up last night, so he's kinda tired. It's okay though!'' I replied. She nodded. I sprayed on some sunscreen and watched as the guys surfed. ''I'm gonna go get a soda, you want one Cat?'' Jade asked. I nodded. ''What about you, Vega?'' Jade turned to Tori, and she stood up. 

''I'd love one, Jade. And I'd appreciate it if you called me by my first name, and not my last.'' she replied sassily. Jade rolled her eyes. ''Fine, Tori.'' Jade spat. She immediately walked away, leaving Tori and I in silence. 

She sat next to me again, and took out her laptop. It was red. It looks really nice in that color. Mine is hot pink. ''Tori, your laptop looks really nice in that color. Did they have anymore colors in the PearStore?'' I asked her. ''Thanks! And yes, they had a bunch.'' she replied. I watched as the guys surf. They looked like they were having lots of fun. 

I wanted to join! I quickly took my shirt and shorts off. I ran out to the water and walked in. Oh my gosh! It's super cold! I went in farther, and saw Beck, and Andre trying to dunk each other. But where's Robbie? 

I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. There's my Robbie. I turned around and planted a kiss on his lips. He removed his arms and swam in front of me. I got closer to him and kissed him on the lips again. I looked back to the shore and saw Jade return with the sodas. Robbie got out of the water to go get something from the car. I stayed in the water, and Jade and Tori came to join me. I watched as he went to grab his keys off my towel.

We had a little more fun, but then we decided it was time to leave the beach. Andre, and Beck got into Andre's car, and Tori, and I got into Beck's car, with Jade driving. 

Robbie walked with me to Beck's car. Jade kissed Beck goodbye and took his keys. Tori got into the backseat, and I stood by the passenger's side, talking to Robbie. I didn't want him to drive alone, considering how tired he was, and he had ran out of coffee. 

''Robbie, please be careful. It's an hour and 30 minute drive back to L.A, and I don't want you to fall asleep.'' I told him. He gently smiled, and pulled something out of his pocket. It was a bluetooth. He slipped it in his ear and smiled at me. ''If you get worried, just call me, sweetheart. I promise to answer.'' he replied. I kissed him one more time and got in the car. 

Jade was standing right near us. I saw Robbie towards her. I rolled down the window so I could hear what he was saying to her. ''Take care of her, Jade. And no wreckless driving please.'' He told her in a serious tone. ''Oh please, Robbie. You drive like a maniac.'' she replied. He smiled at her and walked away to get into his car. Jade walked to the driver's side and got in 

Robbie's P.O.V 

I watched as Jade drove off and pulled out behind her. I was about 45 minutes through the ride to L.A and my phone started ringing. I took my eyes off the rode to see who was calling, but immediately looked back. It was Cat. I pressed the answer button on the bluetooth. ''Hi, Robbie, I miss you.'' Cat told me. Just the sound of her sweet voice made a smile slide across my face. ''I miss you too, sweetheart.'' 

We talked a little more, then finally hung up. I was beyond tired. I didn't want to stop for coffee, because then I most definetly wouldn't go to sleep tonight. I was hoping my little sister was asleep when I got home. Mostly because its like 11pm. 

I took a look in my rearview mirror. My eyes looked bloodshot. I'd have to speed past my mom if she was awake. 

I really started to feel like I was falling asleep behind the wheel. I did not want any coffee or energy drinks to stay awake. I was about 30 or 40 minutes away from my house.. I sped up more, just to get there a little faster. I sped up so much that I was about to lose control. I had passed Jade and even Beck. They were probably wondering why I was going over the speed limit. 

I slowed up a little when I reached my neighborhood. I finally pulled into my driveway and got out of my car. I turned the key and opened the door. Luckily, my mom was not awake. I went up to my room and laid down. I quickly fell asleep. 

I'm sorry if this part was a little boring, I didn't know what to write. Next part will probably have a little drama in it. And if anyone is confused, or has any ideas. please comment!:)