Hangover Date

Usually a first date is fun and awkward. You drink, eat food get to know the person.

My first date with Blaine, was the opposite. We sat in bed with the TV on the lowest volume it had, garbage cans on each side, Advil, water, and ginger ale. Not to mention sweatpants.

I cuddled up to Blaine as we watched family guy. I'm not to sure how it happened but it did.

Blaine phone rang and we both flinched at the loud ringer. He answered it whispering.

"Speak low or I will punch you." He said. Nice hello, that's a keeper.

"Hey Jeff.... What am I doing? I'm hungover with my husband." He said casually.

I laughed at that.

"Not seriously. I got married on accident last night. See, hold on. Say hi Kurt." Blaine said holding the phone near me.

"Hey." I said, he put the phone back up to his ear.

"Yeah that's Kurt my husband... Um I was drunk... No we gotta wait a month... Guy's going on vacation with his wife, so yeah..... Nah states stupid...... Yeah we don't know..... Um hold." Blaine said.

"Since where married the guys asked if they should drop off my bags and stay with you." Blaine said looking at me.

"Yeah why not, you pay when we order food since I got the room." I said.

"Deal, ok Jeff. Yeah bring them.... Oh go fuck Nick why don't you.... I'll let you know when I don't feel like puking my guts out.... I don't care there is no way I'm dragging my ass out of bed.... Fine tomorrow.... Yeah ,yeah, yeah, ok yeah oh hey Kurt wants me gotta go bye!" Blaine said ending the call.

"I can finally use the husband excuse... Do you know how long I've wanted to do that for?" Blaine said, throwing his phone on the side table.

"Too long." I said rubbing my temples. He took off my hands and rubbed them for me, I hummed at the feeling.

"They wanted me and you to go on a group date thing." Blaine said.

"Let me guess everyone's married and your the single guy who was dragged to Vegas." I asked.

"Yup, your the same?"

"Yup."

"Oh thank god we found each other."  Blaine sighed.

"I want cheesecake." I said looking up at him.

"Will you share?" Blaine asked looking down.

"No." I said.

"So I should get two then?" Blaine asked.

"No get a whole and we'll see how it goes." I said.

Blaine nodded and ordered it from room service. They brought it in and we both ate the cake in bed. Needless to say,

Best Hangover Date ever.

A/N
This sums up my life perfectly.
Stay Strange
Mia🦄

PS
HAPPY FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY KLAINE!!! Make all them babies! 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨💍