Honeymoon

The morning light blinded me and I groaned annoyed at it. Why does light wake me up I mean come on the curtains were closed. Anyways I guess that was my cue to wake up so I did. I untangled form Blaine's hold, which was so warm and cozy by the way, and stretched up cracking my back.

Blaine groaned and turned over in his sleep. Gotta admit, he looked hella cute. They way his lips part and shined because he licked over them, his hair was a mop of messy dark curls, and his position looked like he missed whatever he was hugging, me.

I smiled at it, and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I got some real clothes on as well, I figured Blaine and I could get to know each other or something?

When I finally finished Blaine woke up. He opened his eyes a couple times and rubbed them for the full effect, "not a morning person, huh?" I said, watching as he sat up in his attempt to wake up. "That obvious ain't it?" He grumped stretching his long arms out.
"Let's get your stuff I wanna go out." I said tucking on his arm.

He groaned and fell back, "I don't wanna." He whined ,protesting.
"Your not still hung over, we're gonna so come up." I said crossing my arms.
"No getting out of this is there." He sighed as I kept tugging on his arm.
"Nope, so get up hubby. I want a cheesy romantic honey moon today." I smiled

He smiled and and finally got up, standing. "Fine. Jeff didn't come with my bags?" Blaine looked around searching for his bag.
"Well I don't see them." I said looking around as well. Blaine sighed and grabbed his phone dialing Jeff's number.

"Hello Jeffery, your motherfucker where is my bags." Blaine said with a cheery voice.
"Ever tell you I love the way you say hello." I smiled up at him as he talked.
He smiled back down at me and listened to the conversation. "You a sick asshole you know that." Blaine sighed opening the door, in front of it was a suitcase, my guesses Blaine's. He grabbed the suitcase and put it in.
"No we're having our honey moon. Today." Blaine said. "I dunno when we feel like it..... Yeah, yeah, yeah, go fuck yourself better yet Nick ok. Bye Jeff." Blaine sighed ending the call.

"He sounds fun." I smiled at him.
Blaine laughed and put his suitcase next to mine. "You'll meet him soon. But I'll get dressed and we'll go, k?"

"Perfect." I smiled up at him. He smiled back and went to go get changed. He came out and he looked adorable. Gelled hair, a black button up and red pants.

Honesty the cutest guy I've ever seen.

He smiled at me, "like what you see."

"Course I married it didn't I?" I smiled back.

Blaine rolled his eyes putting his arm out for me. "Shall we?" He smiled.

"We shall." I smiled back, taking his arm.

We walked down to the lobby and went into Blaine's rental car, driving to this nice restaurant he knew.

We arrived at it and it was pretty damn nice. It was called Pavarotti's. It was an Italian place, with that romantic feeling to it. We walked in and got a table for two. The menu even had a cute little yellow canary on it.

We both ordered and began to talk about everything. I learned about his family, school, bullies, friends, everything I needed to know and he got the same information from me.

I was shocked to think that we were both from Ohio. We could have meet in high school or something.

After dinner, next to the restaurant was this whole flower garden that Blaine and I strolled through. I held his strong arm and rested my head on it.

"This was actually really nice." I smiled up at him.

"I was, We could honestly be best friends." Blaine said laughing a little.

"We are now, best friends forever, literally." I laughed putting my ring out.

"Only better because... W-we just are." Blaine said struggling to find words. I had a feeling I know what he wanted to say but I dared to not even say it.

"Exactly." I smiled at him.

He smiled back and we enjoyed the silence that fell between us. Nothing needed to be said. We could just look at each and guess it. It's like we were much more than friends...

Even more than best friends...

Soulmates?

A/N
This week has been awful I'm struggling to keep alive rn.
Mia🦄