Nationals pt.2

You could practically hear the heart beats of each and every McKingly student on stage. Kurt and I held hands as tightly as we could, my knuckles turned white. I could felt Kurt's heart with every breathe I took. I could see the hope shinning in his eyes for all the kids.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love him so much in that moment.

The Ms. Universe of 19 something opened the envelope, slower than I could ever imagine. No because she was elderly, but because this moment was all seen in slow motion to me.

Kurt hugged my hand to his small chest, I curled my fingers around his hand once more.

She took a deep breathe,

I wanted to scream.

"And... the winner of this years Nationals is..."

I swear we all held our breathe.

"The New Directions!"

The kids jumped behind me, it took me a second to process it. Kurt cupped my cheeks and kissed me passionately pulling back smiling widely, "you did it!"

"We did." I laughed softly pulling his face back to kiss once again.

Specter held the trophy high, smiling to the other glee members. I parted from Kurt hugging some of the kids. Specter handed me the trophy as I smiled holding it up, feeling confetti fall down.

We all cleared out and went into the girls hotel room chatting and talking, congratulating each and everyone. 

"Everyone! Can I have your attention!" I yelled out to them standing up. Each one looked up and took a seat somewhere.

"Thank you! No I am so proud of each and everyone of you. You have made me beyond proud, honestly you guys are like my own kids it's insane. So thank you guys for just being amazing, and letting Kurt help out as well, he's sort of the new member to our little family, so thank you for being just amazing with that. Another thing- before we go out to celebrate officially, Kurt and I have decided. We are married legally, but we want a ceremony to celebrate it. We would be honored if you guys play at our wedding."

Kurt laughed and smiled as the kids attacked us with 'yes's, getting all excited about it. I picked up Kurt and hugged him close as he pecked my lips. "Nice Mr.Anderson."

"Put it in your pants." I laughed kissing back. 

"Alright! Get dressed, see you in 20!" I laughed walking out of the room. Kurt held my hand as we went into our shared room.

"Quickie?"

I smiled as he said so and crashed my lips with his.

Sorry for the delay in updates! More will come soon, but school has been insane sorryyy.
Comment what you want the kids to sing! I have an idea but i dunno?
Stay Strange🦄