Day 6 - The Escape

(Casey's POV)

The darkness faded and I opened my eyes to a dusty old barn. I was tied down, just like the rest of the group.

I don't remember how I got here. How did I get here? I remember...Braelyn telling us to stay back...because she was going to check out the house. Then I had started getting light headed. Then I woke up here. Where the people so low that they would waste chlorophorm?

I struggled to break the restraints but that obviously wasn't happening. I took a better look around the barn. There was a pile of logs, a wall of tools, a sawing table, and some hay here and there. That was just the barn though.

The rest of my group were still asleep, besides Kat, though it sounded like Gareth was going to wake up soon. Braelyn's hand was governed in dried blood and it looked like there was a hole in it. Braelyn's head was also bleeding, dried blood covering the side of her face.

"What the hell?" Gareth had said, his speech slurring with sleep.

"Gareth, be quiet and pretend to sleep, I have an idea."

"Okay, I guess" and with that he bowed his head and began a shallow breathing like Della's and Kat's.

Now to get the guys attention.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

A taller looking man came in with blood on his shirt, probably Braelyn's.

"Hey, shut the fuck up. People are trying to sleep."

"Well I'm sorry if I was disturbing your ugly sleep."

"Haha, your funny you know that?"

"Yeah, it's a natural born gift."

"Yeah...I bet, now could you shut your face, we really are trying to sleep."

"I don't know...I kinda want to make a deal right now..."

"Oh yeah, and what's that?"

"You let me and my group go and we won't bother you or your land ever again."

"Tempting offer it is, but I don't want you people surviving this. It's our trophy and you can't have it."

"Then at least let me go, I will join you group. The one I'm in now sucks."

"How good of a fighter are you?"

"I don't want to brag, but I'm probably better a fighter than the rest of these guys."

"I don't know...your little blonde over here is quite the fighter..." He said throwing his head towards Braelyn.

"Oh yeah, And how do you know that?"

"Well you did miss a lot in your slumber"

"Like what?"

"Well after we got all of you tied up in here, we remembered the girl at the door. She tried to spy on us, she must have seen us tieing you guys up because she was trying to get you guys out. We heard her move the chain we have on the side of the door and we chased her around to the other side of the barn, where she was climbing a rope to get to you guys! We told her to get down, but she didn't listen. So I walked over to the rope and started swinging it back and forth. Finally she hit her head on the barn wall. She must've bend dizzy after that because she fell right into my arms. I carried her in here and tied her up. We got to talking and I hit her, I also stabbed her hand with a screwdriver, and hit in the head twice with a log..." He was now looking over at Braelyn.