Chapter six

Week five_ (saturday)

Rose was texting me at 3p.m:

Rose: my brother is in cine café... just saying ;)

I rolled my eyes at her.

Sapphire: so..? What do you want me to do??

Rose: Hmm I don't know? How about you go there and say hi.

Sapphire:....... -_- R U for real? Do you really think I will go all the way to cine just to say hi?

Rose: buy something, anything! but act like you're surprised when you see him.

Rose: ohh and don't forget to talk to him.. he won't talk to you unless he knows you want him to talk to you.

Sapphire: you serious?!

Rose: :/ yes... look nothing will change if you don't do something, I know you're shy and all, but grow some balls and talk to him.

Sapphire: O.o okay okay, calm down. I will.

Rose: wait! Really?! Yeeep I'm so excited right now.

Sapphire: but I'm nervous though.

Rose: I know. But trust me when I say you won't regret it.

Sapphire: okay... Ttyl

Rose: laters.

I closed my phone, and took a deep breath knowing what I'm about to do. I walked to my parents who were sitting in the living room, watching TV.

"Mom, dad, I'm going to cine, I'm craving their nutella crip. Want anything while I'm out?" I asked.

"You're not going there, there are lots of boys and I don't feel comfortable you going there alone." My dad said.

"But I'm not going alone, Maya is going to be there with me. And I'm just going to order then leave." I said. Putting a mental note to ask Maya for a favor.

My dad sighed tiredly, "Fine, but don't be late." I smiled a little.

"Can you bring me nutella crip with strawberries?" My mom asked. I nodded then went back upstairs to my room, grabbed my phone and called Maya.

After a few rings she answered, "Wassap."

"Hey. where are you?" I asked.

"Home. Why?"

"I was thinking of going to cine, you know. What do you think?" I asked while my fingers fiddle with a strand of hair.

"I don't know, I mean I feel lazy today." She said.

I stayed silent, trying to think of a solution. "Saph, are you there?" Maya's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah, okay umm bye." I was about to hang up.

"Wait wait wait... Wait."

"What?"

"Why did you ask? This is your first time asking. So there must be a reason."

I sighed, "Rose texted me, she told me he's there."

I heard Maya gasps from the other side, "why didn't you say so!? I'll meet you there at 15." I smiled happily. Ohh how I love this girl so much.

"Okay bye."

"See ya." We both hung up, I opened my closet, searching for something to wear.

" We both hung up, I opened my closet, searching for something to wear