The Past Memories

ANYEONG MY READERS!! I am so sorry for not updating for quite some time already. And I feel very bad :( mianhe. But pease don't loose hope in me and continue reading this exciting chapter. Hope you like it :D TEEHEE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~HAEYEON'S POV~

I can't stand this heartless guy. He is just too much. I loosed my control and shouted really madly at him. 

After shouting at him, he glared at me and then rolled his eyes annoyingly. Aish, I just hate it so much when he does that. Then he passed the necklace back to me. I quickly snatched it from his hands afraid that he will change his mind and take it away. And then there was an awkward moment of silence. 

"You're so childish." He suddenly said to me irritatingly. 

YAH!! This guy. I'm not childish. I just want my necklace back so badly. And he calls this childish? He sure has a very cold heart. 

"Yah!! I'm not being childish!!" I exclaimed, "You just don't know how much this means to me." 

I almost felt like crying after telling him this. I know right I'm being immature. But the story behind how I got this necklace and how much it meant to me is just so tragically sad. *sigh* I don't feel like thinking about this anymore. I tried to blink away my tears trying to make him not see my tears.

Then he kept quiet for awhile then he broke the silence, "Whatever. That's none of my business anyways." And with that, he walked away. 

Holding the necklace in my hands I remembered how I got this. Then I had a quick flashback about how Tae Joon oppa gave it to me during Valentines.

~FLASHBACK~

(This was when Haeyeon was 16 years old.)

"Oppa!!" I screamed happily as I raced down the stairs and hugged Tae Joon tightly. He just smiled sweetly at me. Each time I was with him, I felt very happy. It's like all my troubles and problems are forgotten. 

Tae Joon was my boyfriend. He was a year older than me. I liked him very much since the day that I met him in High School. His smile is just so sweet. It's like I could melt just to see him smile. He came to my house today to surprise me for Valentine's Day. 

"I'm so happy to see you Haeyeon," he greeted me cutely. He's just so cute and adorable. I felt like pinching his cheeks.

I smiled back at him sweetly, "Oppa, why are you here today?" I questioned him curiously. I guess he wants to bring me out for Valentines. 

He then looked at me cutely, "Can't I come to see how my girlfriend's doing?" 

Awwww, he's so sweet. I love him so much. He just knows how to brighten up my mood. 

"Of course, you can. But oppa, seriously why are you here?" 

He then looked at me with his cute hazel eyes. He looked so formal and handsome. 

"I want to have a Valentine's date with my pretty girlfriend." 

YES!!!!! A date, yay!! I was looking forward to going out so badly. Especially with my sweetheart. 

"Yes. Your girlfriend would love that." I smiled happily to him. 

Then he gently held my hand and look right into my eyes. I could die just right in the spot because of his angelic flawless complexion.