Lunch with Mr. Oh's Son (Part 1)

~HAEYEON'S POV~

Then I saw him. SEHUN. Wait..so Mr. Oh's unknown son is actually Sehun? I stared at him for quite some time without realizing it. And I guess he felt the awkward moment .

"Uhm..anyeonghaesayo?" He awkwardly said trying to break the silence.

Then I snapped back to reality, "Oh anyeong." I replied shyly but my politeness remained. I tried to smile to break the awkwardness.

"We meet again." 

He sweetly smile at me.

"Ah..yes," I response, "Sehun right?" I knew it was him I just asked him for the sake of it.

"Of course," he smiled then his lips  

changed into a pout, "How could you forget?" He playfully said.

He's so cute and adorable when he pouts, "Ani. I did not," I paused for a second and continued, "I just needed to make sure."

Then he stopped pouting and showed his cute smile again. "I knew it. I was just playing with you only."

"Uhmm..shall we go now?" He asked me looking me in the eye. And you know, each time a guy does that to me I'll get extremely nervous.

"Ne." I replied looking away from his gaze.

Then he did something I didn't expect him to do. He suddenly grabbed my hand and brought me to the car park where his car is.

My hand is trembling. No guy has ever held my hand before that's excluding appa and Tae Joon. So I have every right to be nervous.

He unlocked his fancy looking car. Before I could open the door for myself, he said, "Let me open it for you."

"No it's okay. I can open it myself," I insist. I don't want him to treat me like a princess.

"No I insist. I shall open it for you," then he smiled so sweetly at me. He reached out his hand to open the front door for me.

I mouthed a 'thank you' to him and slowly went inside the car.

He sat at the drivers sit and started the car engine. Then Sehun buckled his seatbelt and began driving. 

I looked around his car envying the fact that he could already drive. I kept on begging dad to allow me to get a driving license. But he wouldn't give in. He thinks it's dangerous for a girl to drive at a very young age. But correction--I'm 19 years old. And I am not that young anymore.

Sehun asked me suddenly, "So..where would you want to go?"

"Anywhere will do. It doesn't better to me at all."

"Are you sure?" He questioned me.

I gave him an assuring smile then he smiled to himself.  

"So..where are we going?" I questionably asked him.

"Uhmm..what about seafood restaurant?" He said.

Oh no. Not seafood. I hate seafood. No offense to any seafood lovers. I just don't like it. But how can I say no to him? That'll be like so offensive.

"Uhmm..okay then," I replied not so sure.

"Great. Cause I happen to love seafood very much." Sehun said while trying to consentate on the road.

"I get it." I looked out of the car window. This place really reminds me of my childhood. Ahh..I miss this place.

I wonder where will Sehun actually bring me? I can't remember of any seafood restaurant in Jeju. Cause my whole family also don't fancy seafood except my eonie. She loves seafood. So she's kinda different from our family. I sighed as I tried to recall all of my childhood memories in Jeju.