A Day with Unnie

Hey fellows!! I'm kin'da sick right now actually but I decided to be a good author and update as early as possible, haha xP. So..I made up my mind and decided not to...DELETE THIS FAN FICTION!! You guys happy right? I know you are xD haha. Actually..the real reason I didn't want to delete this story is because of all of you guys, who have been commenting and telling me not to delete this. And I've promised some of you that I'll update on Tuesday :) and for once..I kept my promise ♡ so..I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter!!

~HAEYEON'S POV~

I woke up the next morning by the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I ignored it and slept some more. I can sleep peacefully even with the buzzing alarm. So no problem to me, I didn't even bother to switch it off.

After 45 minutes or so, I heard the annoying sound of my alarm again. I was very annoyed this time, and wanted to switch it off but I forgot about it since I was so sleepy.

But the next thing I knew was, someone pushed me that I fell hard to the floor. OUCH!! It hurts. This person is so gonna get it hard from me!!

Disturbing my sleep is not the right thing for anyone to do. Cause there are some serious consequences for disturbing my peaceful sleep. I opened my eyes and groaned, "YAH!! That hurts." I couldn't see clearly cause my eyes were still adjusting to the bright shinning light.

Then I heard someone chuckling to herself...well, the chuckling was quite high pitched and obviously guys, would never in a million years sound like that. So I presume that it was a female's voice. It sounds kin'da familiar.

"It's suppose to hurt, silly." I heard her voice. Wait..no one does these kind of things to me. And the only person that would actually push me down my comfy bed would be...oh no!! Unnie!! She's back.

I quickly rubbed my eyes and got up from the floor. And there, I saw my older sister wearing a black tank top and denim shorts. Her silky, dark brown hair tied up in a messy bun.

At first, I was quite mad with her for ruining my beauty sleep. But after seeing her cheerfull face, my anger slowly died down. I do miss my unnie a lot. She stays in Australia now, she's doing her modeling career there. But she still comes back to visit our family, and her fiance. Yeah, my unnie is engaged. You would be quite surprise if I tell you who is her soon-to-be husband, well it's...Lee Min Ho. Yupe!! I'm not playing around. It's him. The Famous Korean actor.

"Unnie!!" I practically scream with happiness. And hugged her tightly. "You're back! When did you arrive in Seoul?" I asked her.

She smiled at me and then ruffled my messy hair playfully. "I came back early in the morning. Around..3 or so."

Woah, that's very early.

Then unnie looked at me mischieviously and added, "And I took a picture of you sleeping with your mouth open." She giggled to herself. "I was also thinking of posting it on Facebook and Instagram." She grinned evily.

How dare she? She can't show it to everyone, it's embarrassing. Everyone will laugh at me. And did I mention before? I hate people teasing me.

"YAH UNNIE!! Don't you dare." I warned her. "Taking a picture of me sleeping is already very bad. How much more compare to posting it publicly?" I glared at her angrily and added with my tongue sticking out. "You're such a meanie."

"Well, you don't need to tell me that." My older sister replied.

One thing about her, she likes to play pranks on me. Always. I don't know when will she get tired of doing it.

"Haeyeona," she paused for a while and continued, "today..we're going out together. Me and you only." She smiled at me.

Yay!! What can I say? I miss hanging out with unnie a lot. I miss all the silly times we had together. I remember once the both of us went out to the mall. And we were playing truth or dare. Being the daring older sister, Cha Yeon picked dare. So..I dared her to randomly go up to someone and ask them what lotion they used.