Chapter 8

LOVE HURTS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE MENT TO BE

Chapter 8:

(Sapphire's POV)

He held me tight and when I finally stopped crying we sat in silence. I can't believe I just broke down crying like that, I mean I guess everything is just so overwhelming. I have a mate, a new pack member, my parents are back, and this is all in one day. Its alot to take in because everything is so good right now but it can't stay that way forever. Finally after sitting in silence for what felt like forever he finally spoke. " Saph, what is it that you can't do?" He asked so softly and held onto me alittle tighter like I would disapper any second. " I can't take rejection." I mumble quietly into his chest, I know he will hear it with his werewolf hearing.

(Jace's POV)

" I can't take rejection." She mumbled quietly into my chest. Wait! She thinks I'm going to reject her. I would never ever reject my angel. I pulled her back so I was looking at her face and put my hand under her chin so she was forced to look at me. " I would never reject you angel. You are my mate, my life, and I would do anything for you." I told her and I ment every word I said. Man, I'm so whipped. I knew she believed me when she smiled back at me those sapphire eyes twinkling with happiness. I brought her lips up to mine and kissed her. It was like fireworks and tingles of electricity went through my entire body. Her lips were soft and I breathed in her intoxicating sent. She smelled like vanilla, cinnoman, mint, and fresh rain. I kissed her slow and gentle and when I slid my tounge across her bottom lip and asked for entrance she gladly opened her mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance and I won. I massaged my tounge with hers and tasted her mouth. It tasked like watermellon and strawberries. It was the best taste I have ever tasted and was so addicting. When we broke apart we were both breathing heavely. " That was just...wow." I said till panting. "Yah it was..wow." She said and I was glad that she liked the kiss. I gave her a peck on the lips before grabbing her hand and pulling her to the meeting room.

We walked into the meeting room and the whole pack was there. Its not that big but there is a mini stage in the front with a desk, a podium, and like a million books on the book cases. I sat in my usual spot were I had to sit since I'm future alpha and since Kane, my future beta and best friend, was going to be back from his trip to visit his aunt and cousins in Alaska today I put Saph on my lap and wrapped my arms around her tightly in a protective way so the teenage guys would know she was mine. She seemed to know what I was doing and leaned back and whispered in my ear. "I know what your doing Jace, your so cute." Her breathe tickled my ear and I smiled sheepashley as she laughed and kissed my cheek before turning around to the front. Just then the doors opened and Kane walked in with his younger brother, Cole. Kane has spiked light brown hair and blue grey eyes while Cole just turned 15 today and has light brown hair with blonde in it and the same blue grey eyes. When Kane saw me with Saph on my lap he did a double take then shook his head and I heard him mutter "damb all the cold must be going to my head because their is no way that is a girl sitting on Jace White's lap." I laughed a little along with Saph she must have heard him to.

(Sapphire's POV)

Kane, the future beta and Jace's best friend, was shocked that Jace had found his mate and I swear I heard him mutter something about all of the good stuff always happends while he was away. I look back at Sam and saw her and Cole, Kane's younger brother, staring at each other the same way Jace and I did when I found out he was my mate. OH MY GOD! Cole is Sam's mate she is going to be so happy! I nudge Jace and point to Sam and Cole and he smiles back with a knowing look. We smile at each other until we hear his father's voice. "All right everyone let's start today's meeting." He says in his strong Alpha voice. Well this should be interesting I have never been to a pack meeting before.