Chapter 2

LOVE HURTS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE MENT TO BE

Chapter 2:

(Sapphire's POV)

When both take our helmets off, we hear more gasps and then even more gasps when my 5 pack members arrive and pack their motercycles on both sides of us. The 5 pack members take their helmets off at the same time. I get off my motercycle and start walking them Sam, who is also my beta, walks on my left. Soon my omega, Brent, walks on my right followed by the other 4 behind us. * Brent: We must look like a gang to everyone* I forgot to mention that werewolves in the same pack can talk telepathically. Werewolves also have mates, a.k.a soul mates. When we find them its like love at first sight for most of us. We share a bond and when the bond gets stonger then our mates can talk to use telepathically also even if we aren't in the same pack.

*Me: Yah, people at this school gasp way to much* *Brent: haha, so trur* We make our way to the office for our schedules since school started two months ago. We relocated our pack for more land and so we can pick up more loner wolfes to join our pack. Our hole pack lives with us and we moved here last week but we had to unpack and schedule a meeting with the other pack in the area.

The Cresent Moon pack is twice our size with elders, adults, teenagers, and small children. Were our pack only has teenagers. My parents were on the run and left us when I was 9 and Sam was 6. We are not mad at them, they didn't want us to get hurt. They were on the run because they were blamed of taking money from roughes, stray werewolves that are mean and viscous unlike loner werewolves. They didn't take the money because our Uncle Lucus did and blamed my parents. They said that one day we will find them, and with that they left. They gave us star shaped lockets with a picture of them on one side and Sam and I( me 9, Sam 6) on the other. I hope they are ok and alive. Ever since I turned 13 I have been looking when we move to an new area.

We reach the office and enter, walking to a secretery who looks about 40. "Hi my name is Sapphire Star this is Samantha Star, Brent Holloway, Chase Logan, Danniela( Danni) Smith, Zak Smith( a.k.a Danni's older brother), and Ed Daniels. We are new and need our schedules and locker combanations." I said speaking for my pack. " Ohh of course dear, let me just get your schedules." She said while rumaging through a grey file cabnet. " Ouhh here they are. These are your schedules, locker combanations, a map of the school, and you need to get these slips signed by each of your teachers and return it at the end of the day." She says hanging us our papers. "Thank you" we all say when we are handed our papers. We say bye then go to our lockers. I look at my schedule:

1st Period- Math

2nd Period- P.E.

3rd Period- Science

4th Period- Lunch

5th Period- English

6th Period- Art

7th- Free Period