Chapter 5

LOVE HURTS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE MENT TO BE

Chapter 5:

(Sapphire's POV)

We get back to the pack house after getting the stuff from Ruby's apartment. She only has two boxes which upsets me because her parents sent her away with no money, no support, and barely anything. I decided that since all the rooms near my bedroom are taken. That I'm giving her the guest room that connects to my room. When we first moved in I decorated it ruby red. Wierd right? Once Ruby finished unpacking. I decided that her inner badass needs to come out. " Ruby we are going to the mall your inner badass needs to come out!" "Awesome I want to get my ears pierced once and a eyebrow, nose, and bellybotton piercing like you." "Great lets go!"

When we got to the mall I dragged her to the hair salon. " Jade!" I yelled to my favorite hairdresser who is also werewolf but has a pack. She has done hair for every pack member. " Oh Saph I haven't see you in a while!" Almost everyone calls me Saph. Then she notices Ruby. " Is this a new pack member?" She says barely above a wispher. I nod and she smiles from ear to ear. She know I like to give my new pack members a makeover. That way they can show the real them now that they have money.

Ruby gets side bangs with red tips and red streaks in the rest of her hair. Then we get her contacts and go to the piercing store. She gets an eyebrow and nose piercing. Then ruby earings and a ruby bellybotton piercing. By time we are at hot topic. We already have 5 bags and 2 are filled with vans, knee high boots, sandels, heels, converse, and every shoe you can imagan. We get belts, bracklets, earings, t shirts, dresses, skirts, and so many things when we are done we have 11 bags each. 20 for her and 2 for me.

Once we get home we go through the back door so no one can hear us and using our werewolf speed make it to Ruby's room. Ruby's room is connected to mine by a spot in the middle of my room where their are two doors that slide into each side of the wall. Since my room is a sapphire blue my side of the door is also making it blend in and Ruby's side is ruby red so it blends in also. " I still can't believe this I go from loner to pack and ratty old one room apartment to living in the alpha's guest room. I also have an alpha who is like a big sister to me. I can't thank you enough." She says with that smile thats been on her face since I asked her to join the pack. " Well you are like a little sister to me, you are so amazing, I can't believe what your parents did to you. I'm so glad you are part of my pack especially with such a great power as yours. I can't wait to teach you all about being a werewolf." Since Ruby's parents aren't werewolves, I am the only werewolf she has ever talked to she knows practicly nothing about her kind. I look over to the new Ruby. She is wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a red off the shoulder top which displays her new tattoe. At the mall she got a tattoe of a red cursive 'R' and it is beautiful. She is wearing red high tops and multiple braclets from hot topic. " I have to offically make you a pack member now." She looks confused so I tell her about when she becomes an offical pack member. " You are branded by the alpha and no other pack member watches because then we do it in wolf form when you sumit to me in front of everyone ok?" She nods. " What does the brand look like?" I roll up my jeans to show her the tattoe in the middle of my calve on my left leg it is a slice of moon with a tiny star near the top of the moon. It is blue and when you are in a pack you are branded with it and it stays so everyone knows you are in a pack.

Once I'm done branding her and making her an offical member we are head down stairs to the pack. *Me: Don't be nervous they will love you.* Now that she is in the pack we can communicate telepathically. When we are half way down the stairs. Ruby stops and seems to be stairing into space. I call out her name for 3 minutes then she snaps back to reality. "Are you ok Ruby? What happend?"

(Ruby's POV)

I am half way down the stairs when I have a vision.

I am at a big house with the pack. It is another pack house. The alpha greets us. Then Sapphire and a girl who looks like her start running to people. With smiles like they won the lottery. Then it ends and Sapphire askes me if I'm ok. " I just had a vision we were at another pack house with our pack and you and a girl who looks like you start running at something with smiles like you won the lottery."

(Sapphire's POV)

Ruby's vision is weird and I tell her that the other girl was my sister, Sam. We make our way to the lounge where the pack is. " Attention!" All their heads snap to me. " This is Ruby Lithson and she has joined our pack." They all say welcome and interduce themselves when Brent says " Which room is yours?" " I'm staying in Sapphire's guest room. Well it's my room now so it's not a guest room any more." They all look confused exept Sam. I never told them about the room. Then Sam and I burst out laughing. " Sorry...guys...I.. never...told ...you...about..the room." I say between laughs.