Chapter 9

LOVE HURTS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE MENT TO BE

Chapter 9:

(Sapphire's POV)

"The last thing is that the Blue Star Moon pack will be in our territory for...well we don't know how long but while they are here please don't try and kill them." Alpha White said and dismissed everyone. I never noticed now that Jace and his father look alot alike exept for the eyes both have black hair and u could tell they were related but Jace has stunny forest green eyes that are bright and seem to sparkle when he is happy. His father has blue grey eyes with specks of green.

Everyone started to leave and I sent a message through the mind link to my pack. *Guys, I will meet you by the front door ok and did anyone find their mate?* I send to my pack. "Jace lets go." As soon as I say that I am picked up by Jace who is looking down at me like he just won the lottery, I laugh and roll my eyes as soon as we start walking. * Well I found my mate Cole, you know Kane's brother and the rest haven't but it might be because all of the pack members weren't there and most of our pack wasn't looking.* She sent to me and I replied by saying ok.

"Angel are you leaving already?" Jace whispered in my ear as he put me down, his voice sounded sad. "Sorry Jace but I have to go home." I said starting to sound sad and Jace put his arms around me. "Can I come please." He almost begged and when I nodded he looked like a kid on christmas morning. I dragged him to the door and we were about to leave but I was cut off by Sam's voice. "Saph can I please take Cole with me his mom said he cold, please." She begged as Cole can down the stairs and wrapped his arms around her from behind. I nodded and they both looked happy as we got on our bikes.

Once everyone was in their rooms I showed Jace my room and told him I would be back after I changed.

(Jace's POV)

I stripped out of my clothes, leaving me in my black boxers while I waited for Sapphire to finish changing. I looked around her room, it showed a lot of Sapphire's personality and it was designed well.

Sapphire stepped out in an old tee shirt and a pair of blue sofee shorts showing of her nice long legs that had a little bit of a tan. I looked back up to see Sapphire smirking at me but I had noticed that she saw my 8 pack. "Come on Jace lets go to sleep, I'm tired." She said and yawned a little. I pulled her to the bed and once we got on it I wrapped my arms around her waist while she layed her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head a soon enough we both fell asleep.

(Unknown's POV)

"Boss I have news on her." One of my minions said. "This better be good we need to attack soon but we must wait for her to realize her powers." I said as my little minion told me about her. She hasn't gotten all her powers yet but once she has we will attack once she has every single one of them that way I can kill her. But first I need to drain her of her powers. It's not time yet but it soon will be.