Chapter 4

Niall's POV:

Harry's phone rang, interrupting our talking session, and he got up to answer it. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling, listening to him talk; he didn't sound very happy with whoever he was talking to. Then his voice got quieter and I looked up to see that he had his back to me. I propped myself up on my elbows, looking at him. His curls hung a little loosely on his head, but they definitely complimented his face. My eyes traveled down his back. His shirt was tight, allowing his back muscles to be seen. I bit my lip to hold back a whimper as an image popped into my head.  I shook my head. I had a boyfriend; why was I thinking about another guy like that. He moved towards his bed and I laid back down so he wouldn't catch me looking at him.

 "Alright." Harry said and I heard him throw his phone down.

 "Who was that?" I asked as I sat up. Harry's jaw clenched.

 "Oh, just a friend." All I did was nod.

"Wanna get some food?" I asked.

 "Sounds good." A smiled replaced his frown and he followed me out the door.

         *            *              * 

Harry and I walked into a little deli about 20 minutes away from the school and took a seat after we ordered.

"You didn't seem very happy while you were on the phone." I said and took a bite of my sandwich, hoping to try and get him to talk to me. Harry stopped chewing his food and looked at me.

"Oh, uh... my friend was just being an ass. That's all." He laughed a little. I looked at his face, feeling butterflies in my stomach as I saw dimples appear on his cheeks. "So tell me about Zayn.." He said without looking up. I stared down at my food, not really wanting to answer.

 "Well, um... We met at a party last year... He's my first boyfriend..." I scratched the back of my neck, coughing. "I don't really know what to tell you." He smiled again and his dimples got even bigger. God he was adorable.

"I'll be right back." Harry said and got up, heading to the restrooms. I sat there, picking at the rest of my sandwich, suddenly not hungry anymore. Someone sat in the chair next to me and I looked up to see Louis.

 "Oh, hey!" I said, smiling and turned towards him.

"Niall, right?"

 "Yeah." I laughed slightly.

 "Did you come here by yourself or did you come with someone?" Louis asked, completely oblivious to the other sandwich and drink across from me.

 "Harry brought me here. He's in the bathroom. He's kinda showing me around since I'm not entirely familiar with everything around here." I said, playing with my straw.

"Ah, so do you like it so far?" I nodded and was about to speak when Harry came back.

"Lou, you're not scaring him are you?" He said as he sat down.

 "Nope, just getting to know my best bud's new roommate." Louis said.

 "Aaaaalright." Harry said, trying to keep a straight face but failing.

 "Oh! There's a party on Friday, of course." Louis said.

 "There always a party the first Friday we come back to 'celebrate' the new school year." Harry explained as he looked at me, meeting my eyes and my heart skipped a beat; his eyes were so green.

"You guys are coming, no excuses." Louis said and reached across the table, stealing Harry's sandwich. I laughed, shaking my head. I could definitely get used to hanging out with the two of them.