Chapter 9

Harry's POV:

 *SUNDAY*

"I'm gonna go shower." Niall said as he grabbed a change of clothes and a towel.

"Ok, I'll be here." I said and pecked him on the lips, watching him leave. I laid on my bed and sighed; it had been such a good weekend. My vibrating phone broke the peaceful silence and I groaned as I reached for it, answering.

"Hello?"

 "Styles! How was your weekend? How did the sale go?" Ty asked. My eyes widened and my breath caught in my chest. Fuck.

 "Um...well. When I.. Went to get more for the buyers, my trunk was open..." I said, trying to keep my voice from shaking. There was a silence on the other line. "Ty?" I swallowed. Oh no.

"You lost all of it!?" He yelled.

"I-I didn't lose it. Someone stole it!" Ty sighed.

 "Styles, that was worth 65000 fucking pounds!" I cringed at the anger in his voice.

"Ty, I-" He hung up. I got up and threw my phone to the ground, pacing around the room. I didn't have that kind of money to pay him back... I knew that's exactly what he expected from me.

"Harry?" I spun around to see Niall standing in the doorway. "What's wrong?" He asked, dropping his stuff and walking towards me.

 "Nothing." I mumbled and he frowned.

"Liar. Please tell me." He grabbed my hand and pulled to sit on my bed. I bit my lip and looked down at where our hands were joined, debating whether I should tell him or not. Well he'd find out sooner or later. I took a deep breath, looking at him.

 "I'll just start from the beginning, so you aren't confused." Niall nodded and squeezed my hand, urging me on. "I have a friend named Ty.. We've been friends since secondary school, despite him being 3 years older. We were always there for each other.. Two years ago, when I was going into my freshman year here, my mum was gonna lose the house... I asked Ty for help and he loaned me a lot of money... enough to pay of the house and all our loans." Niall's eyes widened and I shook my head. "I should've known that he was going to use it to blackmail me.." I licked my lips. "I've been paying him back since then." I took another deep breath, drawing circles on the back of Niall's hand. "Ty is a drug dealer. I've been paying him back by doing his dirty work; selling his supplies for him." I waited for his reaction but he just nodded. "Well Friday at the party I was supposed to sell a load.. Someone stole it, all of it, out of my trunk. The whole load was worth 65000 pounds." I felt tears sting my eyes.

"Shit.."  Niall whispered.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do, Niall.." He pulled me into a hug and I let my tears fall, soaking his bare shoulder.

"It's ok baby." He said, holding my face in his hands. "We'll figure something out, ok?" I only cried harder. What was I gonna do?