Chapter 10

Harry's POV: 

-Don't play video yet-

*Monday*

Niall and I left for class like we normally did and like always, my first class seemed to go on forever and when it was finally over, I practically ran out of the room. I looked around at the crowd of people, hoping to get at least a glance of Niall. But instead of seeing Niall, I saw Liam and he was walking toward me.

 "Harry!" He yelled as I turned to walk in the opposite direction. I turned around to face him, my arms crossed. "Don't seem so thrilled to see me." He said sarcastically and I just glared at him. "How's that's kid from the party? I hear he's your roommate." Liam said nonchalantly which bothered the hell out of me; how could he talk to me like nothing happened?

 "He's fine." I mumbled, holding myself back from punching him.

 "Too bad that guy you fought was drunk. He would've kicked your ass." He said with a smirk and I snapped. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him close, our faces only inches apart.

"I want you to stay away from me. Why are you making such an effort now, after what you did? You cheated on me! After 6 years!!" I was probably causing a scene but I could care less. I was angry and hurt and I was going to let him see it.

 "Harry!" I heard the Irish accent and instantly knew who it was but I didn't let Liam go. Liam was looking in my eyes but all I saw was mockery.

 "Harry, come on." Niall intertwined his fingers in my free had and tugged gently. I released Liam's shirt and turned to look at Niall, who was wearing a tank top that showed off his biceps and sweats. The sight made my lower region twitch and I had to hold back a moan. I glanced back at Liam and saw him looking Niall up and down. I wrapped my arm around Niall's waist and pushed Liam away.

"Keep your fucking eyes off my boyfriend!" I growled. "Don't talk to us.. just fucking stay away." I turned around, taking Niall with me.

"Come on Haz, let's go back to the dorm." Niall said, settling himself in my side.

"But we have classes." I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Who cares? Come on."

                *         *         *        *

As soon as the door closed, I sat on my bed and let tears of frustration fall.

 "Why? Why does he have to do this? Does he understand what he's fucking doing? He acts like nothing ever happened... Like what we had was nothing..." I grabbed my hair, tears soaking the front of my shirt. Niall stood in front of me and lifted my chin.

 "Harry baby.. It's ok. He's just being an idiot. Don't let him get to you." As he spoke, he moved closer, straddling my lap. I smirked.

 "You're right. I've got you now." I said, grabbing his hips and kissing him. We kissed slowly at first but then it turned into a mess of grinding, teeth and tongue. Niall took my shirt and his own off, throwing them carelessly across the room. I could feel him growing hard, causing me to do the same. He slid off my lap to his knees, unbuttoning my pants, never taking his eyes off mine. He pushed my pants and boxers to the floor and didn't waste any time as he shoved all of me in his mouth.

"Fuck!" I said as my hand flew into his hair. Niall gagged slightly as he bobbed his head, driving me more crazy. He swirled his tongue around my tip and then took all of me again. "Oh god yes! I almost there!" I gasped out between moans. At that, he stopped and crawled up my body, licking and kissing as he went and stopped when his mouth was by my ear.

"Fuck me." He growled, nibbling on my earlobe. I moaned and nodded frantically, I could feel him smile and he stood up, ridding himself of the rest of his clothes. He was rock hard and leaking; he looked so fucking hot, I could have cum just from that. I pulled him closer and kissed him hungrily, pulling him onto the bed. Without saying anything he got on all fours, supporting himself on his forearms, and looked at me over his shoulder. I grabbed the bottle of lube from the drawer and squirted some on my fingers, running them over his entrance. He sucked in a sharp breath and I paused.

 "No, no keep going." I slowly slid in a finger and after a few minutes, added another. His moan made me grow harder and I couldn't restrain myself from grabbing my length, pumping slowly. "Ugh! Get in my already damnit!" Niall whined and I obliged. With a hand on his hip, I lined myself up and slowly pushed in. Fuck he was so tight. I started thrusting and Niall rocked his hips, pushing me deeper. "Harder, faster!" He moaned and I put my hands on his shoulders, pulling him back as I thrusted forward. He let out a cry and I stopped, thinking I hurt him. "Don't stop! Again! Keep going." He said quickly and I did. Hard and fast, I plunged in and out of him, both of us moaning messes. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Niall yelled and came on my hand. I laid my stomach against his back and  held his hips, my climax surging over me.

"Niall!" I cried and held him, coming down from my high.  We stood up after a while and looked at each other. "We're a mess." I laughed and Niall smiled.

"Shower?" He suggested and I nodded. We both pulled on sweatpants and grabbed towels, heading to the showers. We washed each other, kissing as we went.

"I'll race you back to the room." Niall said, letting go of my hand as we entered the hallway. "Ready, set, go!" And we took off. Niall was ahead of me, but he looked over his shoulder, laughing like a little kid. I absolutely  loved his smile, it was amazing. He ended up beating me and I hugged and kissed him.

"Well, Mr. Horan. You won, what do you want your prize to be?" I asked, pressing my forehead to his. He grabbed my hand and started blushing.

-Play video-

"I...I want you to, um.. sing to me. Anything you want, I just love your voice." I smiled, nodding. No one has ever really heard me sing before, not even Louis. Niall sat on the floor as I grabbed my guitar, sitting on the edge of my bed. I started playing and instantly his face lit up, but it lit up even more when I started singing.

"Aren't you something to admire, cause your shine is something like a mirror. And I can't help but notice you reflect in this heart of mine... If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find, just know that I'm always peering out on the other side.. cause with your hand in mine and a pocket full of soul, I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go. Just put your hand on the past, I'm here tryin' to pull you through, you just gotta be strong." 

I took a deep breath and looked up at him, meeting his gorgeous eyes. "Cause I don't wanna lose you now, I'm looking right at the other half of me. The biggest scene is set in my heart, there's a space, but now you're home. Show me how to fight for now and I'll tell you baby, it was easy, comin' back into you once I figured it out, you were right here all along. It like your my mirror, my mirror staring back at me..I couldn't get any bigger with anyone else beside me and now its clear as this promise, that we're making two reflections into one, cause it's like your my mirror, my mirror staring back at me... Aren't you something, an original, cause it doesn't seem really as simple and I can't help but stare cause I see truth somewhere in your eyes, I can't ever  change without you, you reflect, I love that about you and if I could, I would look at us all the time." 

I sang the hook again and as I did, I realized something. I didn't just love this boy.. I was IN love with him.. I never did anything like this for Liam.. the only other person I ever sang in front of was Louis.. "Yesterday is history, tomorrows a mystery. I can see you looking back at me, keep your eyes on me, baby, keep your eyes on me.... Cause I don't wanna lose you now, I'm looking right at the other half of me... Cause its like you're my mirror..." I strummed a few more notes and smiled as Niall stood in front me. I grabbed his hands and looked up at him, meeting his eyes. A tear fell from his eye and a smile broke across his face. I have never felt so accomplished in making someone smile before in my life.