Chapter 14

Louis's POV:

Music blared in my ears as I walked up the stairs to my dorm room. When I reached the top, something caught my eye; someone was crouched in front of one of the doors. I pulled my ear buds out of my ears as I walked closer to the figure and I saw a mess of curly hair, recognizing it instantly.

"Harry? What happened?" I said as I ran over to him. As soon as I was beside him, he threw himself in my arms.

"He... He took Niall..." He cried into my shoulder.

 "Who took Niall?" I tried to ask calmly, rubbing his back.

 "Ty... Someone stole the load I was supposed to sell last week and he said I had 24 hours to pay him back all the money or else he'd kill him." My heart ached at the pure sadness in his voice and it hurt even more when he looked up at me, tears pouring from his eyes. "I love him Louis. I can't lose him..." I hugged him tighter to me, feeling tears stinging my own eyes.

 "How much?" I asked and Harry took a deep breath.

"65000 pounds." I nodded, sighing. "I only have 30000 pounds in the bank.. What am I going to do?" He cried harder, clutching my shirt.

"Come on, Haz." I said, pulling him to his feet. I fished the key out of his pocket and opened the door, carrying him inside. Harry immediately sat on his bed, burying his face in his hands. I stood in front of him and ran a hand through my hair. I told Harry that Ty was going to be trouble. Why didn't he listen to me?

"Lou?" Harry said and I sat next to him. "I-if I give you my c-card, will you t-take the money out?" He asked through shaky breaths.

"If you really want me to, I will. But right now it's 2 in the morning, so get some sleep then I will, ok?" He nodded and laid down, hiding his head under his pillow. I sat there for a minute and watched him. Then an idea popped into my head and I knew exactly how I would help Harry.

         *           *           *            *

I walked down to the bank, playing with my fingers and biting my lips nervously. I walked up to the ATM and followed Harry's wishes of taking the money out of his account. Then I did the same to mine, taking the 35000 pounds out that Harry needed. It took a lot to persuade Harry to let me help him but he eventually gave in, not that he really had a choice... I was the only option. My hands shook as I put the money in my pocket and started walking back to Harry's room.

              *         *         *

Harry got in the car, a determined look on his face.

"You ok?" I asked, starting the car.  The look on his face faltered as he put the bag on the floor at his feet but he nodded. I followed Harry's directions to Ty's house and pulled into the drive way.

 "Go drive around for about 10 minutes. This won't take long." Harry said and I nodded, unsure. He walked up to the door and walked right in without hesitation. I followed his request and drove around the neighborhood, the whole time,  my hand shaking and my heart racing. Finally, I drove back to the house, expecting to see Harry outside with Niall, but instead I heard a gunshot. I jumped out of the car and ran into the house, expecting the worse.