Chapter 2

Niall's POV:

"Call me if you need anything." My mum said nervously and I rolled my eyes.

"Mum, it's not like this is my first year at Uni. I'm fine." She sighed and hugged me before getting back in the car. I grabbed my bags and walked up the path to the dorms. After searching for what seems like hours, I finally found the right room. The door to the room was opened and I peeked in, my stomach instantly exploding with butterflies as my eyes landed on a curly haired boy sitting on one of the beds.

 "Um...hi." I said, a little nervous. The curly head shot up to look at me and he just stared for a minute until the boy next to him nudged him.

"Hello." He said, his face turning red and I smiled a little. 

"Which one of you is Harry Styles?" The boy with the curly hair raised his hand with a smile and the butterflies in my stomach got worse. "Nice to meet you. I'm Niall Horan, you room mate." I said and Harry smiled even bigger.

 "Nice to meet you too." The boy next to him stood up and walked over to me, sticking his hand out.

"I'm Louis by the way. Louis Tomlinson." I shook his hand and looked over his shoulder at Harry. "I'll let you two get acquainted." Louis said and left. I closed the door behind me and walked over to the bed Harry wasn't sitting on.

 "I haven't seen your face around campus. You new here?" Harry asked as he got off the bed and grabbed his bags, throwing them onto the bed and unzipping them.

 "Yeah, I switched schools." I said nonchalantly as I pulled clothes out of my bags.

"Hm. That's interesting. Mind me asking why you switched?" I bit the inside of my cheek, not wanting to answer.

"It's a long story...." I looked over my shoulder.

 "That's alright. I understand." He said with a smile and folded his clothes, separating  everything in piles. I watched him out of the corner of my eye, laughing to myself and continued folding. "What?" Harry asked with a slight laugh. I shrugged, a smile still glued on my face.

"We fold our clothes the same way." He looked at my clothes then back at his and laughed.

"That we do." After getting through all my clothes, I pulled out a picture frame and sighed.

"Who's that? Brother? Friend?" He asked, taking a peek at the photo and I hesitated. 

"He's... Uh... My b-boyfriend." I said, nervous about his reaction.

  "Oh, that's nice." He said, not sounding at all disgusted.

 "You're.... Cool with that?" I asked and looked at him, swallowing the lump that was in my throat.

"Of course! I'm not a homophobe. You love who you love." He met my eyes and smiled but there was something that flashed through his eyes that made me feel like he was hiding something. But either way, I could tell we would get along just fine.