Chapter 26

When I woke up, Cameron was already awake.

"Hey." he said.

I began to laugh a little.

"Um hi, I said, You didn't have to let me sleep on you I wouldn't mind if you had moved me off you."

"Nah, that's okay."

"So, Cameron what are you exactly doing here?"

"Well, for starters I have been here almost all my life. Those men that kidnapped you are my uncle's minion type things. They're really mean, when Daniel is gone, they don't really hurt you they just yell, get drunk, and don't feed you. Daniel killed my parents, his brother and his brother's wife, because they found out about his addition to kidnapping, raping, and murdering girls. Sometimes they let me out of this cell thing, but only to get food. I become so bored I almost committed suicide once."

I gasped. "Cameron, no don't please never ever commit suicide you're so perfect."

Cameron smiled and said, "I won't now, because I finally found you, and I can't risk you for anything."

My heart fluttered a little bit. 

"Continuing on, I just work out, like tons of push-ups, sit-ups, planks, really anything you can think of. I just get so bored, but I have to stay in shape. Anyway, I still don't know why they kidnapped you. I am pissed at them for hurting you and taking away your life, basically. But then again I guess I probably wouldn't ever have met you."

"Thank you! You're so sweet."

"Kate, we will escape. I don't know when, or where, but we just can't keep living here we have to go."

"You're right, we have to."

Suddenly the heavy door swung open.

"KATE COME HERE."

I did as commanded and slowly walked forward toward Joe. He looked really angry, I can't imagine what he is going to do with me. He grabbed my arm, and dragged me away from the cellar. Cameron jumped up, and ran towards us, but it was to late. Joe  had already shut the door. He pulled me into a dark room, and pushed me into a chair. He strapped straps over my legs, arms, and chest so I couldn't move.

"Now, Kate tell me this, will you ever disobey me, or anyone else."

"Yes."

Joe came toward me with a machete, and held it very close to my neck.

"What did you say, princess?"

"Um.. I said no, I will not disobey you."

"I thought so."

Joe to the machete, and cut it across my cheek. I could feel the blood pouring out instantly. I started to scream and cry."

"Shut up or I'll do it again!" he snarled.

I shut my mouth and tried not to cry or scream. Joe started to untie me and he grabbed the neck of my shirt, and dragged me back to the cell.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys

SO I was kinda wondering if you could help me get more reads PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

And PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!! Its not that hard to vote, it take two seconds to touch that star button!

I will also read your story if you want me to, and since voting isn't hard, I'll vote it Also!

PLEASSE! :) (and btw sorry for the past two updates, they weren't that long or good, but yeah oh well)

again please, and shank you's

-Mary Kate