Chapter 32

I climbed through the thick branches and inside of the shelter. It  was exactly what you would expect, loose branches everywhere, and random sticks scattered on the ground. I sat down onto the dirt floor and waited for Cameron to climb through. Honestly, I have no idea what to do next. Cameron plopped down next to me and stretched out his legs.

"Pretty nifty I guess." he said smiling.

"Yep."

"Is there something wrong Kate?"

"I just never expected for any of this to happen. When you think about it, ours lives have been pretty crappy. If I didn't have you I don't know what I would do." I said.

He curled his lips, and scrunched his eyebrows in a goofy way, as if he was pondering the question with some humor. He turned and looked at me still with a funny face. I began to smile, he always knows how to make me laugh.

"Yea kinda, he said, I'm just glad I have you also."

I leaned my head on his shoulder, and shut my eyes. I listened to the sounds of the wilderness around us. If I was able to be with anyone one person for the rest of my life, it would be Cameron, no doubt.

"You tired Kate?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Not really, if you want you can sleep I'll just stay awake, and protect us from any harm that could cross our path."

I giggled a little at his sarcastic tone of voice.

                                                                           ***********

I woke up to being in Cameron's arms.

"What what what's going on, what are you doing?!" I whispered.

He put a finger up to his lips as he set me down at the very end of the tree shelter. My eyes became wide and darted back and forth as I frantically looked around. He sat down next to me and scooted so close as to where our bodies were touching. He slowly pulled some branches from above us, down onto us, to cover us.

"What are you doing?"

"Protecting us." He whispered to me.

"From..?"

He sighed with sad eyes.

"Daniel. He's sitting on the logs over there above us. He must of got lost when he was looking for us. He doesn't know where under here, be silent."

My heart began to pound and I laid my head on Cameron's shoulder, as if I was asking for protection. He put his arm around me and snuggled close to me. A tear rolled down my cheek, I am so frightened. Cameron looked at me, and saw me crying. He lifted his hand, and touched the side of my face gingerly. He used his thumb to wipe my tears away. He leaned in slowly, and kissed me passionately.

Suddenly, the logs began to shake above us.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey

so sorry really late update...

IIM SO BUSYYYY!!! School takes over my life gosh! Drama.....ewww its happening oh well

AND WHAT WATTPAD GLITCHED ME OUT AGAIN AND MADE THIS CHAPTER A SEPERATE STORY AND I JUST FOUND OUT SORRY TO THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY READ IT!!!

VOTE IT TAKES TO SECONDS TO TAP THAT STAR

COMMENT

FAN

please and thank you's <3

-MAry KAte