Chapter 28

We sat down against the wall. I laid my head against his shoulder, and began to drift into sleep. 

"Night Kate I love you."

"I love too."

A couple of hours later, I woke up. I wiped my eyes, and yawned. Cameron was still asleep, he's so cute when he's asleep. Suddenly the door opened, and Joe walked in. He grabbed me, and pulled me off Cameron, and I started to scream. His eyes shot open, and he jumped up.

"JOE NOT A GOOD IDEA."

"Fine then I'll take you.... again."

"NO PLEASE  TAKE ME INSTEAD!" I screamed.

"Well all I need is to take Kate, there is someone who wants to see her. Either way she's alone. So, I'm going to take her, and there is nothing you can do about it."

Joe started to run and drag me out of the room. Cameron lunged forward and pushed Joe off me, and I ran to his arms.

"Fine, have it your way, but you're going to be punished worse."

He turned and walked out the door.

"Thank you Cameron, you're the best."

"Anything for you." He said smiling.

The door opened again and in walked my worst nightmare.....Daniel. I ran to Cameron, and pulled him to the corner.

"Hello princess you thought you could escape me?"

"HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF JAIL?!"

"None of your business princess. Let's just say, it involved a few..hmm....adjustments to the guards' lives." He smiled creepily.

"YOU KILLED THEM?!" I started bawling.

He walked forward, toward me and Cameron, he had something underneath his coat.

"Wh-wh-at are you doing?"

He confidently kept walking forward. Cameron instinctively got in front of me, defending me.

"Not this time Cameron."

Daniel whipped that something out of his coat. A Taser. He stabbed it into Cameron before he had time to react. He shook and fell to the ground.

"CAMERON! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

**********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys

Soo thanks for all the support! I really appreciate it!!!

But I still have not broke 2000 reads :( (and my goal is WAYYYYYYYY above 2000!)

AND PLEEASEE VOTE! it takes to seconds to tap that start button!

Please and thanks you's!

-Mary Kate