Chapter 6

When I woke up, I was pumped to kill Sita. I really really really wanted to. Dad said only to defend yourself or fighting with her pack. I was frieking mad. I wanted revenge. For what she did to Coda. I wasn't able to. I decided to howl for my friends. Didn't pause, just ran.

As soon as everyone arrived. I started to talk.
"You guys all remember Coda right?" I asked.
They all nodded
"Perfect. You didn't know, but he was my brother. Thats why I hung out with him a lot. I had a dream, Sita is coming. I don't know how she got in my dream. She did though, I tried to attack her. Wishing that it was real so I could kill her. She is coming on the full moon."I said.
"In three days!" Jonathon said.
"Yep. In three days she will be here. We need to prepare. I haven't told Dad yet."I said.
"You need to. This is serious." Evan said.
They all nodded. I nodded and agreed.
"We need all we can get. I'm going to tell Dad. You guys get prepared." I ordered.
They all nodded and ran off. So did I.

When I got home I immediately told Dad. He was furious.
"MARCEL! Dad yelled.
"Yes sir. What do u need?" Marcel asked.
"I need you to tell all of the packs that we are friends with. That Sita is coming on the full moon. We need go destroy her. Please come and help us fight." Dad said "Now hurry Marcel."
"Yes sir." Marcel said.
Marcel flew off fast.
"Dad." I said.
"Yes Kayta. What is it?" Dad asked.
"We need Katie's wolves. I know she is a human. She said she trained them to fight well. Please Dad, we need her wolves" I said.
"Fine. She better have those wolves not betray us." Dad answered.
I nodded and ran. I ran to Katie's tree house. Twilight and Timber came along with.
"KATIE! KATIE I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" I yelled.
"Oh pretty wolves. You have come back. What do you need Kayta?" Katie asked.
"We need your wolves go help us fight a battle with Sita. She needs to die. We need all the wolves we can get. Please let us use your wolves." I said.
"Sure. Why not. Come and meet them. They are all strong." Katie said.
We all ran. She brought us to her wolf farm. She showed us all of them. They look so strong. Their names were, Howler, Vicka, Milila, Grace, Toby, Spice, Deejay, Blue, and Captain. We met them all. Captain was the strongest. He was super nice. He was really really fluffy. He was pure black. After meeting them and seeing what they could do. Its time to show them Dad. We all walked into the forest. Katie's wolves were really protective of her. I was impressed. Captain, oh Captain, we would never leave her side. When we got to close for Katie. She told them they needed to go on. She'll stay right where she was. She said she might go in her tree house.

When we got to my cave. Dad was standing there.
"Dad. These are Katie's wolves. She going to let them right with us. They ate very good and strong. They showed me what they could do." I said.
"OK. So we have some more wolves. Thanks for helping us. Kayta here had a dream. She was visited my Sita." Dad said.
They all growled. They knew who she was.
"So you wolves know her. Well good. SHE KILLED MY SON!" Dad yelled.
"Who was your son?" Toby asked.
"My son is Coda. He was brave and strong. He was the best son ever. Sita found out that he was my son. He got ambushed while looking for some good. He heard them. It was to late. We found him lying on the ground. We kept him there. Next day, his body was gone. We were going to move it the next day." Dad said.
"Wow. I'm so sorry." Spice said. Spice was a girl. She stayed quiet for the rest of the time. Twilight felt horrible, so did Timber.
"When Kayta figured this out. Man was she mad. She killed everything in her way. Even a lone wolf. She was so mad, that she stayed in the cave for 3 months. She killed every little thing. When she came out she was hungry. Like usual now a days." Dad said.
"Wow." Blue said.
Blue was making eyes at me. I started to growl. Dad gave me a glare.

After the next few days of training. Tomorrow was the day. The night when Sita comes with her pack. We all got rest. I stayed up 1 hour late. I was ready. I wanted to kill Sita.