Chapter 20

It was thundering when I woke up. It was loud! I heard howling. I got worried. I went to get some food. I grabbed my food and lied down in the opening of the cave. Just lighting and lighting. I fell asleep. I heard screaming from a long ways. I just got up and ran. I ran so fast that I didn't notice why I was running. Then I realized. The camp of the hunters that won't harm us. It was on fire! I ran to find them and get them tobthe water. I howled and howled to get them to find me. They came out. All except one person. I got them to the water. Then I ran into the camp. More fire spreading. Lighting and thunder wasn't making it easy to listen for him. While I was running. I heard a baby cry. I ran to the noise. It was him. With a girl and a baby. They were trapped. I pulled and pulled on the wood. I finally got it. Then walked out. The girl needed help. She wanted so much help that she didn't care in was a wolf. I got her out. Cody and the child were running. They got out first. Then we got out. They had some Burns on them. ALL I cared about is that they are safe. They looked devastated. I felt really bad. I poked one with my nose. I looked at them like I had an idea.

"Yes Kayta?" Cody asked.
I looked at him like he could live in a tree house city. He nodded.
I heard a growl. I started to growl. It was a lion. It was the lion that escaped a few weeks ago. Everyone was screaming. I stood my ground.

"Back off wolf!" The lion said.
"No! Don't mess with them!" I snarled.
"Cute. I'm Leon. Now go!" Leon snarled.
"No!" I growled.
"Yes!" He roared.
"They didn't harm you!" I growled.
"So. They will kill you before you know it! Let me kill them. So back off wolf!" Leon snarled.
I just sat down and growled. I laughed in my head. Moki laughed did to.
"You are a stubborn wolf." Leon said.
I heard Jeeps in the background. They were coming for Leon.
"I'm not just any wolf! I'm a leader. I have a spirit wolf. Also I have ice!" I snarled.
"What? What do you mean by ice?" Leon asked.
"This!" I growled.
I shot ice at him. He was amazed. Then he backed up and got caught in his cage. He tried to get out. I walked forwards. He backed up. He got in his cage. They drove off with Leon. We headed back to my pack. On my way there I howled. I hot struck by lighting. I made a rare electric howl. I was pure purple. I bust howled. It was a beautiful howl. The people were amazed. They kept looking at me funny. I just walked like nothing happened.