Chapter 36

It was misty this morning. The sun was slowly shinning. Dan and Phil needed to be shown around the place.

I walked outside. It rained last night. I heard Sable yawning. I walked out slowly. I didn't want to wake anyone up.

I ran to Dan and Phil's cave. I watched out for things that would make sound when I stepped on it. The problem was that, it rained. So I'm like splashing in the puddles.

"Dan? Phil?" I whispered

"Yep yep yep?!" Phil came out joyfully

"Is Dan awake?" I asked

"Yes!!! I made him wake up" Phil replied

" oh well can you go get him so I can show u around?" I asked Phil

"Yes!!!" Phil said jolting into his cave.

A few moments passed and Dan came out like he wanted to die. I started walking and they hopefully followed. Of course I heard paws behind me.

We walked through the damp forest. Raining was falling off the leaves. The animals were waking up. It was becoming fall. So the squirrels were running all over the place.

I looked back to check on them. Phil was looking at everything. Dan looked somewhat interested. I was taking them to a place that no one knows besides me and Shadow.

When we finally reached the most beautiful view in the woods, Dan looked somewhat amazed. Phil was looking so interested in the plants around.

"Woah. Look at these plants!" Phil said

"Phil, are you even paying attention to the view?" Dan asked

"No" Phil answered

"PHIL!!! Kayta brought us here and showed us this view, and you pay attention to the plants." Dan yelled

"Um, yep!" Phil answered

I was just trying to hide myself laughing. Dan looked like he wanted to bang his head on a tree or rock.
Phil just kept paying attention to the plants, yen realized the view.

"Woah!! LOOK AT THIS VIEW!" Phil yelled

"PHIL I JUST SAID THAT!!" Dan answered

"Oh yeah" Phil said

"Oh my..." Dan said banging his paw against his head.

Phil looked so confused.

"Ok so I think I show you guys around more of the place." I said

"Yes! Let's go!!!" Phil yelled

So I showed them the rest of the place. Phil asked if he could have plants in his cave. I didn't know how to answer so I just said "sure".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the view I showed Dan and Phil earlier. I was just running because I didn't want anyone to follow me. I like going places alone.

While I was running, I heard a stick crack. I immediately stopped, shot my ears and the air. My nose was sniffing the air. My ears were going all over the place. My tail was straight.

I saw like a pinkish, purple color. I walked to it. Baring my teeth. It moved, so it was a they because they moved.

I saw a bit of gray to, then they came out of the bush. They had baring teeth. I realized they was a girl. She looked like she got kicked out of her pack, she looked somewhat young, but not very young.

She was moving quit slow. Like she was hurt or something. She was howling to.

I got closer. She started to fall. She got an arrow in her. The arrow was like a arrow that hunters use at competitions!

"Hey?" I said

"Back off!!!" She growled

"What's wrong? Where is your pack?" I asked

"I am a lone wolf. I lived with my pack a while ago. My parents were the leaders. They more I grew up, the more color that started to appear on my coat of fur. My parents made me leave. Well, my mom did." She answered

"Oh, that's sad. How long have you been alone?"
"About three weeks."
"I'm looking for a new pack though. I'm not good at this lone wolf business."
" I am. I was a lone wolf. I have this magic that appeared. I read scrolls secretly. I am saphried."
"Woah!!! I'm colors by the way" Colors said
"Oh. Hi I'm Kayta." I replied
"No way!!! YOUR Kayta?" Colors asked
"Yeah. Why does that sound like I'm famous. I hate being famous." I replied

"You hate being famous?!"
"Yeah"

We kept talking. Then I told colors to come with me. She tried to stand up. She couldn't because of the arrow. I found sticks and made a sled. I brought Colors back. Safe and sound.