Chapter 10

When I woke up, Dad was calling me. So I went to see what he wanted.
"What Dad?" I asked.
"You need to go to a leader meet up." Dad answered.
"What. You never said that was involved!" I yelled.
"I always leave for meetings. You also need a helper. Like how I had Wade." Dad said.
"What. No one will wanna be my helper." I said.
"Why would you say that." Dad asked.
"Cause I know it." I answered.
"Listen I found someone." Dad said.
"Yeah. Who?" I asked.
"Its Blue. Katie is being brave and letting Blue go just for you. You gotta go get Blue though." Dad said.
"Ugh. Fine." I growled.
I was on my way to Katie's. Then I heard Katie crying. I ran full speed. Then I saw Katie hugging Blue and crying. Blue is a girl wolf. She is smart, strong, and brave. I made friends with Blue. I just sat there silently. Then Katie stopped crying, so I walked up to her.
"Hi Katie." U said.
"KAYTA! You are here. Congrats on being a leader." Katie said.
"Uh. Thanks I guess. I'm sorry you had to give up Blue. You didn't have to though. I just needed a helper. You didn't have to give up one of your wolves." I said.
"I'm giving up two." Katie said.
"What. I thought only Blue." I said.
"Nope. Captain wanted to be with wild wolves. Blue is your helper and Captain and her are best friends. So yeah." Katie answered.
Captain came walking up.
"Kayta! Its good to see you." Captain said.
"Yeah I guess. I didn't know you were coming." I said.
"Yeah. Well let's go. Good bye Katie. I'm gonna miss you. I promise that we will visit you." Captain said.
I felt super bad. I didn't expect this. When they finished saying their good byes, we headed to the pack.

When we got there, I showed them their cave. They loved their cave, they were sharing a cave. Captain started to get it to feel like home.
"Come on Blue. I have a meeting." I said.
"Okay Kayta. Lets go." Blue replied.
"Wait. You are gonna leave me here?" Captain asked.
"Yeah. Go meet some new wolves. Its almost spring. You gotta find that special some one." I replied.
"True. Bye." Captain said.
Blue and I started to walk out of the cave. When we got to the meeting cave. Everybody was there. I nervously walked to my Dads spot that is now mine.
"Welcome all leaders of the packs. We need a name for all of us together. Does anyone got any ideas." The Timber packs leader asked.
"How about Packs of the Moon." I suggested.
"Thats actually pretty good." He said. "Who agrees? Put your paw on the table if you agree."
Everyone put their paws on the table. It was settled that we are Packs of the Moon. I was so happy. We spent hours talking about who killed Sita. No other pack knew. Except mine.
"Um Timber leader." I said.
"Yes Kayta." He replied.
"I was the one who killed Sita. I stabbed my claws in her side. Then I sank my teeth in her neck." I said.
"Really? Wow. Thats a horrible death right there." He said.
He loves to change his name. No one knows why.
"Please Kayta. Call me Milk." Milk said.
Wow. What type of wolf name is that? I thought.
When the meeting was done. It was almost night. It was horrible. While I was walking home. Twilight bumped into me.
"Hey Kayta. Hows it going being a leader?" Twilight asked.
"Honestly. Horrible. I was at a meeting all day. It was horrible." I answered.
"Wow. Thats horrible. I'll let you go home and get some sleep." Twilight said.
"Jee. Thanks Twilight. You are a good friend. Bye" I replied.
I headed home. I ate then went to bed. Being a leader is going to be hard. I'm up for the challenge.