Chapter 19

I woke up in my nice and cozy fur bed. I put Moki back in my head. She wanted sleep. I went to go eat. It was snowing. There wasn't suppose to be snow after the special day. Is was suppose to start next winter. I got pretty scared. I went for a walk by myself. I needed peace and quiet. I walked into the woods. I saw Jungle in her tree. Jungle was sleeping at the edge. Well I think she was sleeping or just chilling. I saw smoke in the air.
Moki
Yes
I need speed. I'm going to check out the smoke.
Sure can
Thanks
I felt speed. It took me 20 minutes at least. I was being sneaky. It was just a camp fire. I was relieved. I saw humans. I wanted to look around the area. I couldn't look around because they made tree houses. I got pretty mad. They could see me. I needed help. I silently called for Marcel. I got there pretty fast.
"Go get Jungle. I need her help. Don't tell anyone else. Hurry!" I said.
"Why can't you?" Marcel asked.
"The humans are in the trees. They could see me. They could snip me." I answered.
"That makes sense. Ill go get Jungle." Marcel said.
I nodded and he flew off. I just listened to what they were saying. Then I realized that they are wolf hunters. They hunt down wolves and put them in a zoo. A wolf zoo, I saw some wolves. I needed to set them free. I could tell they traveled far with those wolves. Jungle arrived and I was so happy.
"OK. Listen. These are wolf hunters. We need to set them free." I said.
"Really. Wow. OK. So I need to be seen. Not you, because you are a wolf." Jungle said.
"Yeah. Pretty much. I don't want any of us to be seen. I need more of your kind. Ill call for some white tigers. You call for panthers. Only 3 panthers." I said.
Jungle nodded. I didn't know any tigers. I just learned how to call for them. I called for 2 white tigers.

They finally arrived, along with the 3 panthers. 4 if you count Jungle.
"OK. These are wolf hunters. I can't be seen. Thats why I called for your help. I will work. I'm going to set the wolves free. You guys distract them. What are your names?" I asked.
"I'm Blaze. This is Artic." Blaze said.
"I'm Midnight. This is Panda and Balloon." Midnight said.
"Wow. Those are some pretty good names. If you don't harm my pack. Ill let you all be part of my pack. Ill make you al tree houses. Like Jungle, I made Jungle one." I said.
They all nodded. Then I explained the plan. Then we went. I was walking towards the wolves. The rest jumped into the trees and growled. I heard screaming and growling. I got 2 wolves out. Then I got spotted. I growled and snarled. Then Panda jumped on the guy and just attacked him. I kept freeing the wolves. When I got all of them free, I told them to follow me and howled for the tigers and panthers. We were just running in the snow. We ran and ran. We finally arrived in a cave. We just talked.
"OK. Truce? I can't bring you guys near my home if you are going to harm them. Please. I would like to help you." I said.
"OK then bring us all home." Said a wolf.
"I can't. I can't leave my pack. I wish I could. What are your wolves names?" I asked.
"I'm Butter. This is Golden, Glory, Patch, Clover, and Pinkie." Butter said.
"Cool. Those are some cool names." I said.
"Please come with us." I said.
"We will. We want to live in one big cave." Patch said.
"Noooo! I want my own cave." Pinkie said.
"I can do that." I said.
They all looked at me funny. They nodded and followed. We walked home. Then we started to run. I asked Moki for help. She helped us. We arrived at night. I got then in their caves. I quickly mad the tree houses. The tigers and panthers got in them and went to bed.
"Thanks." Jungle said.
"What did I do?" I asked.
"You let other panthers in the pack. I have my type. So thanks Kayta." Jungle replied.
"Oh. Well your welcome." I said.
Jungle jumped into her tree then went to bed. Today was a rough day. I went to bed soundly.