Chapter 27

I woke up really hungry. I didn't know why. I got up to get some food. I got into the room with the food. Captain and Sable were not in the cave! I was freaking out. I couldn't believe it. I ran outside. I ran all over the place. They were nowhere. I walked into the woods. I crawled into a log. I just lyed there. I heard Shadow. I got out and followed the noise. I trotted there. Shadow was mad. She was growling. She was walking back and forth.
"Shadow?" I said.
"What do you want Kayta!" Shadow growled.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked.
"Space grabbed my pups and went somewhere!" She snarled.
"Oh. Well you are not the only one. Captain took Sable and left." I said.
"Why! Why would they do that?" Shadow whinned.
"I don't know. We could have Marcel scout out the area. We could travel on foot." I suggested.
"That would work! I just want Space and my pups back." Shadow whimpered.
"Lets go" I said.
"Back off Kayta! I'm doing this on my own!" Shadow growled.
"Captain and Sable are out there to!" I growled.
Shadow ran off. I just dropped my head. I called for Marcel. Marcel was there in minutes.
"Yes Kayta" Marcel asked.
"Scout out the area for Captain and Sable. Plus look for Space and his pups. Hurry!" I yelled.
"Got it!" Marcel said.
Marcel flew off. I ran to Scott. I ran like I have never ran before.

When I got there Scott greeted me.
"Hello Kayta!" Scott greeted.
"No time!" I said.
"What's wrong?" Scott asked.
"Captain and Sable are missing. Space and his pups are to! I need you to drive me around. I can't run down this whole place." I said.
"OK! Lets go!" Scott yelled.
We ran to his Jeep. We got in.

We were searching for hours. I heard a howl. I jumped out and ran towards it. I saw Captain and Space fighting a pack of coyotes. I charged in and attacked. Scott had a gun. He started shooting. I heard the pups. I ran to them. I howled as loud as I could. I attacked any coyote that came close to the pups. Then I heard a Jeep. Then a howl getting closer and closer. Then I saw Shadow come out of nowhere. Shadow attacked the closes coyote. Scott grabbed the pups and put them in his Jeep and shot every coyote. There was only five coyotes. Three got shot or attacked. The other two ran off. We were breathing like crazy.
"Why did you leave and take the pups!" Shadow growled.
"They were being threatened by coyotes. We heard them coming. We grabbed the pups and left." Space said.
"How were threatened?" I asked.
"We heard a howl while we were chilling together with the pups. We heard them getting close. We didn't have time to get you two. Sorry dear." Space said.
"As long as you are safe! We are good. We are going to be mad for a while. Now get in the Jeeps!"I growled.
They nodded and we got in. When we hot to the construction site. Captain, Space, and his pups headed home. Shadow, Sable, and I stayed. We helped show how we wanted things. Shadow showed a guy that owns the games. What games she wanted made and chose some games that he explained to her. Scott showed me these designs as he calls them, to out on the walls. I chose some that looked like a wolf would live in and like.

After hours of that. We headed home and went to bed. It was going to be a good night since we are really tired.