Kaylee and Daniel

It's 12:00 AM on the dot. The pound has been closed for an hour. I give signals to my beta.
'You go towards the back, I'll go in front'
'Ok'
I run around the building and pull the Bobby pins from my hair. I pick the lock and step inside. I walk down through the hallway of cages. The dogs recognize me as one of them, not a human, so they don't bark. I let my senses guide me to them and stop in front of a cage. In front of me is a sight I'll never forget. She was a female and she was chained to the ground, muzzled, drugged, and beaten. I growled. Whoever did this was some sick son of a _____. The name on the clipboard says Kaylee. She's scheduled to be put down in the morning. I pick the lock to her cage and step inside. Ripping the chains out of the ground, I Un-clip the collar and muzzle and shake her awake. Her eyes are slightly glazed over when she opens them. Yep, she's drugged.
"Can you walk?"
She nods. I help her up and we head towards the back where Madison is helping a male were. The boy is jet black with golden eyes, and the girl is white with splashes of grey and brown, her eyes are chocolate brown. (See pic above, that's Kaylee)
We all rush out of the pound, the two wolves tripping and hiccuping, but eventually we make it. I pull the camping gear out of the bag that I stole. I set up a tent and some blankets for the two wolves. They are injured and sedated so I think they deserved a little luxury treatment. They both passed out cold.
"Looks like we have two more pack members."
Madison comments.
"If they'll stay."
"They will. We saved their lives." She grins in triumph and I do to. We just broke into a pound and stole two kidnapped werewolves. How many people can say they did that? The only thing that could have made this better, is if we had an iPhone so we could play some mission impossible music. Or order a pizza. I'm starving.
"I'll go hunt." Madison gets up to go.
Ever since I made her a hunter she just can't stop. She hunts every single time. And while I enjoy the help, she doesn't need to keep doing that. But as long as she's volunteering I'm not gonna stop her.

When the wolves woke up I'd ask them to be trackers but a different kind of tracker. Now not only would they track wolves and animals, they would track humans. We were gonna find out who was doing this, and as long as these people have whatever's in that bottle, I'm assuming wolfsbane, we need to keep our guard up.