Prologue

*Note:

Lacyel is pronounced [La-cee-el]*

~Prologue~

He sighs. "Lacyel, come." He orders.

As always, immediately Lacyel came. He's one of his most loyal sons, just like Gabriel. Gabriel sits next to him to his left and he looks at his father with a questioning look.

"Yes, my Lord?" Lacyel says as he comes and kneels infront of him and Gabriel on one knee and keeps his eyes on the floor.

"I have a quest for you," he says, looking down at him. "It is time. The time for a queen to be at my sons side." He says smoothly, as if he's always wanted to say those words.

Gabriel looks at his father in surprise. "It is, father?" He asks. He's been waiting so long for this.

"Yes it is, my son," The Lord says. "But don't think that it will be easy. Remember that she will always have a choice." He warns. And Gabriel nods in understanding.

"I trust that you will succeed to bring her to my son," he continues to speak to Lacyel. "Bring her in the next 24 hours, that is a full day for the humans. You already know where she is. Bring her as soon as possible," He pauses. "Do you except this quest?" He asks.

"Yes, my Lord" Lacyel says. "I except," he stands then vanishes.

"Lets just hope that you get her before he does," The Lord says to himself.

Gabriel nods his head in agreement, "I hope he does."

==========================

*Vote & Comment! Hope I got your interest...*