Chapter 3

I need to apologize to Hiei also!

I thought while running my way to my new home. I don't understand why but I got to apologize.

"Hiei..." I called out, softly as I was running.

As I reached home, I knocked first of course and Yusuke-niichan opened the door. He tried calling my attention but I was too busy thinking about saying sorry to Hiei that I ran to the same place I saw him and searched for him. As I was searching, Yusuke-niichan and the others tailed me.

"Oi (Name)!" Yusuke-niichan called out, irritated.

"(Name) Yusuke's calling you." Kurama said.

"Just like her brother, not listening at all..." Kuwabara signed as he shook his head and Yusuke-niichan hit Kuwabara on the head with his fist.

"If you're looking for Hiei, he didn't come back." Kurama said.

I stopped searching and looked at Kurama, "A-ah.. Ok.. Haha.." My eyes look to the left as I laughed, disappointed.

"Anyway, (Name)" Yusuke-niichan called out again.

I looked at him, "Yes Yusuke-niichan?"

"Since the apartment is small, you just sleep on the bed and I'll stay on the floor." Yusuke-niichan answered.

"Eh?" I questioned, "it's ok! I can stay on the floor!" I said.

"You're my li'l sis, I won't allow you to sleep on the floor! Got that?" He replied and flicked my forehead with his point finger.

"O-ok..." I replied.

An hour later, everyone left the apartment except Yusuke-niichan, me and Okaa-san. Okaa-san kept hugging me like there was no tomorrow. She told me how much she missed me and wished I never got lost. She even said sorry a lot of times but I forgave her. I really love my Okaa-san and also my foster parents. I thank Okaa-san for giving birth to me, so I can never hate her.

Before I slept, I called my foster parents and told them everything that happened today. They were shocked but happy. They were happy because I was happy. After that, we went to bed. I said my goodnights and everyone fell asleep. I was just looking at the ceiling, remembering everything that happened today. I'm glad that I finally get to meet my family. Kami-sama, thank you so much. Then Hiei's face popped out of my thoughts. I looked outside the window, thinking about him. I then stood up slowly and went outside the apartment so no one can hear me. Then I came back to the park and looked at the tree.

"Hiei... I'm so sorry.." I said, staring at the tree. 

Then I heard someone behind me, I turned around and was about to hit the person behind me but got block by a hand. No surprise, it was Hiei. Why eyes widened and a little pink-ish flush faded in to my face. 

"Hi-Hiei?!" I stuttered.

"Hn, an aggressive woman aren't you." He smirked and left go of my hand.