Chapter 10

Hiei was there, he saw what Kurama did to me. He saw everything! He even saw the kiss. NO, HIEI it's not what you think!! Wait, why do I care if he sees it?

"... Oh... no.." Kurama said as he saw Hiei looking at us. He then looked at me.
"... Hi...hiei..." I looked at Kurama and then Hiei, tearing up and quickly left the cafe.
"(Name)!" Kurama stood up and called my name trying to reach out.

♡♡♡

"(Name)!" Kurama stood up and called (Name)'s name trying to reach out to her but couldn't. Kurama looked at Hiei again, scared with regret. He looked at his left hand and clenched his fist, "Why did I do that..."

Hiei afterwards dashed away to follow (Name). Hiei was shocked and couldn't understand what feeling he should have. His own very closest friend kissed the girl he held dear and loved. He's mad yet cant get mad. He felt a bit betrayed. As he was catching up on (Name), she stopped at a nearby bench and sat down, covering her face.

"What..." she tried to comprehend what just happened, "...just.. happened??" she started to fluster a bit, remembering the kiss. (Name) noticed Hiei's presence, "Hiei's here..." she said to herself, scared to look back.

(Name) felt cold sweat dropping down her face, not knowing what to exactly do. Hiei was just looking at her, worried. He knew what she felt, he sighed with understanding and left the area. When (Name) noticed that Hiei left, she sighed with relief. Then suddenly, Kurama called her out.

"(Name)!" Kurama called out.
(Name) tensed up as she remembered what Kurama did and tried not to look at him, "Ye-yes??" she stuttered.

♡♡♡

"(Name)!" Kurama my name out.
I tensed up as I remembered what Kurama did to me and I tried not to look at him, "Ye-yes??" I stuttered, confused on what to do.
"About what exactly happened???" Kurama said, trying to keep his composure.

Kurama seems very calm about it. Maybe it's not what it exactly seemed. Maybe he did it for a reason! Ya! Pfffssh! Yeah, the goodlooking Minamino Shuichi a.k.a Yoko Kurama, liking a girl like me? HA! Even I'll laugh at that. I try to calm down and start going back to my normal self.

"Yes Kurama?" I replied, calmly and smiled at him.
"O-Oh" he stuttered a bit as if he was confused for my reply. "Well ahem" Kurama cleared his throat. "I did that because I-"
"I know!" I interrupted him, "You did it because of the situation that happened in the cafe right? Am I right?" I answered, seemingly forceful.

Kurama became silent after I told him what I think, which I know I am right, right? I am right so, yeah! But why is Kurama silent all of a sudden? His expression hasn't changed like, he's shocked with my answer. I tilted my head and got a bit closer to Kurama.

"Ku...Kurama???" I called him out, wondering.
"Oh-OH!!" he backed off quite a bit.
I noticed him backing off but I forget it after, "right?" I asked.
"YES! Ya! haha!" he laughed, "You're completely right about that!"

♡♡♡

"YES! Ya! haha!" Kurama laughed, acting as is it was funny, "You're completely right about that!"
"I knew it!" (Name) replied, happy and laughed with Kurama. "How could you like me anyway, and we are just friends" (Name) goes next to Kurama and pat's his back, "Plus, we have a mutual feelings about it!"
His face changed a bit but (name) didn't notice it, "Ya!". "Friends.. huh?" Kurama silently said so (Name) wouldn't hear it.