Chapter 11

"Sorry though, I have no interest in you. As you can see, Kurama and I are Dating." I replied without even thinking things through.

"HUUUUH?!" Kurama and Hiei shouted out.

Both, very speechless on what was happening and looking at each other like they saw something amazing. While I was sweating bullets trying to seem like everything is true. WHY DID I SAY THAT?! I said to myself shocked. I wouldn't really care if it's just Hiei but.... WHY? Heart, body.. EVERYTHING, what's happening to you guys.

I held on Kurama's arm tight, "(Na-)" before he could call my name, I pinched his skin really hard that he twitched a little bit. Seems like he know what I was talking about.

♡♡♡

As Kurama looked at (Name) he had a hint at what (Name) wanted to happen. Some reason he did not hate what is happening at all and didn't hesitate to reply.

He cleared his throat, "Yes Hiei." Kurama looks at (Name) lovingly, "We are dating."

(Name) suddenly questioned how Kurama act but stayed on character, "Ye-yes! Sorry for not telling you anything. I mean.." (Name) rolled her eyes, "It's none of your business anyway."

(Name) pulls Kurama as if they were in a hurry to go somewhere. Hiei on the other hand, frozen to the very core of his demonic cells, was shocked on the situation that happened. The scene repeated and repeated especially where his own bestfriend said to his very own face that he is dating the girl he so loved.

His thoughts were jumbled up as he shifted away. As he roamed around the area, he remembered something that happened in the past. He goes to that area and sits on a branch of a tree and just stares, reminiscing the past with a gentle smile.

♡♡♡

Just after we left Hiei, I looked at Kurama who was so accepting with what just happened. I looked at him and he looked at me. Shocked because he looked back at me, I look away. UGH! I am an idiot. Why'd I look away? Again, why did I do that? I create a wondering face and mumbled silently as Kurama and I walked.

"Why do I feel somehow guilty about this?" I scratched my head.

"Hey (Name)-san" Kurama suddenly called me and we stopped, and I tensed up a little.

"Ye-yes?" I slowly looked at Kurama. "What is it Kurama?" I try my best to act natural.

♡♡♡

"Ye-yes?" (Name) slowly looked at Kurama. "What is it Kurama?" she tried to act normal as well as (Name) replied.

Kurama knowing how tensed (Name) was, looked around. "Let's go here! Their pasta's good here" Kurama pulls (Name) to a restaurant.

"E-EHH?!" (Name) shouted with confusion.

After they got a table, the waitress gave the menu and stared at Kurama with a fangirl face. (Name) noticed and rolled his/her eyes. As she opened the menu, (Name)'s jaw dropped. There were many numbers and zeros in the menu. She looked at Kurama and looked back at the menu. Kurama noticed (Name)'s worry and smiled.

"Don't worry. It's on me" Kurama closes the menu. "I'll have the Seafood Angel Pasta"

"Yess..." the waitress answered while her eyes were heart shaped.

"Oh! how about you (Name)?" Kurama pointed out. The waitress was not happy to look at (Name).

"Yes.. UGL- I mean, Miss/mister" she clears her throat, "What will you be having."