Chapter 14 [END]

Start writing your story

"(Name)....." Hiei looked at me, as he turned his head and saw his bestfriend, "Kurama..."

♡♡♡

A whole 2 minutes have past by, and (Name) and Hiei were just staring at each other. Suddenly, (Name) looked down, she made a fist and her fist started to shake a bit out of frustration.

"Why...." (Name) started, "Why...." tears started to come down her face as she suddenly looked at Hiei, "WHY DO I FEEL SO FRUSTRATED WHEN I SEE YOU? WHY DO I FEEL SAD!!!!" Hiei stood still, dumbfounded.

(Name) went closer to Hiei. Kurama was about  to reach out to grab (Name)'s arm, but he couldn't he stopped half way. Kurama knew from the start how (Name) was feeling, the regret of forgetting about who she actually loved. He knew what was right for (Name) he knew deep down his heart that Hiei was the only person that could make her happy. Kurama reminisced the past few days with (Name), and all the good and fun memories -- the day he met her, they day they became a great team, the day they had the date, and her beautiful smile. Kurama's eyes slowly soften with sadness and a mixture of gentleness and looked from the distance seeing (Name) going towards Hiei.

He put down his arm and looked down "This is for the best..." he said, staggered and quietly said, looking down, "I... I love you... (Name)..." a tear slipped down his right cheek

♡♡♡ 

I ran towards Hiei as if I really wanted to go to him, I need to touch him and talk to him really closely. I reached out, grabbed his shirt and I started crying. I don't know why I was crying so hard. I felt so much pain in my chest, not because of this guy, but because I felt as if I knew I was forgetting some so important in my life, something so pure and important. I cried so hard that tears became waterfalls. I couldn't say anything I just cried for more than a minute. 

As I finally have the strength to say something, I sniffed hard, "Why... WHY? WHY AM I SO DRA-" before I could finish my sentence, Hiei forcefully kissed me. My eyes widened with surprise.

♡♡♡

"Why... WHY? WHY AM I SO..."

"TCH!!!!" Before (Name) could finish her sentence Hiei pulled her towards his face -- he remembered what Koenma said to him -- and kissed her.

(Name)'s eyes were at shock, she didn't know what to do but she didn't even push Hiei away. In an instant her memories of Hiei came back. The face she has forgotten when she was still a child, the first time they met and re-met, first time she realized her feelings and most especially the first time Hiei said "I love you".

"Hiei..." she thought.

Both of them closed their eyes and passionately kissed. After awhile, they opened their eyes, slowly parted lips and backed off just a little bit. (Name) trembled a bit.

"Hiei..." she took both his hands.

"(Name)" he held her hands tightly.

"I'm... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I forgot..." (Name) looked up at Hiei and unexpectedly hugged him, strong enough to make them fall down. "Hiei... I.. I lo-"