Sick/Interrupted

Scott's POV

"C'mon Hoyings! Get out from your bedroom now!" I yelled while helping Kirstie to make a breakfast. They will be so lazy to wake up every Friday. Finally they're come from upstairs with their uniforms on. "Where's Richard?" Kirstie asked when she only saw 3 of her kids. "Is he avoiding me to waking him up?" I added as I sit beside Kirstie. "He has a fever." Chris said. "What??" Me and Kirstie half-yelled at the same time. "I think nothing strange happening with him last night." I said. Kirstie run to upstairs to see that one Hoying. "Yeah but he started to sweating and mess up at midnight. Then he woke up and telling me that he had a sore throat,and his forehead burning my hand when I touch it so I gave him a paracetamol." Chris explained. "Good boy." I patted his shoulder. "I'll make a letter to your teacher about Richard. Give it to him,okay?" I said when searching for an envelope. "Yes,dad." The trio said in unison. I started to write while they continue their breakfast.

Kirstie's POV

I go to Hoying boys room and knocked the door. "Richard? It's mom." I said. I heard a cough inside. "Come in,mom.." he said with a shaking voice. I opened the door and saw Richard still covered with a blanket. His forehead is so hot and his face is pale. "Oh dear..." I said,rubbing his hair softly. "Did Chris gave you any medicine?" I asked. "Yes." He answer simply. "Do you want to eat something?" I continued. "No mom,I'm kind of queasy." He said,almost whispered. "Okay then I'll make a chicken soup for you as soon as you get better." I said,kissing his forehead. He nodded. "Call me if you need something." I continue as I go out from his room and started to do a homeworks. After take the trio to school,Scott help me out to clean up the house. I want to ask Scott to bring Richard to a doctor,but little boy Richard hates doctor and the hospital stuff. "How's Richard?" He asked. "He was queasy but I thought he is getting better now. I'll make a chicken soup for him." I said. "Lemme help." Scott said as he go to the refrigerator. "Thanks,my Scottie!" I said while giving him my smile. "Don't!" He groaned while look at me. "What?" I asked,confusedly. "Don't make me melting with that gorgeous smile please." He smirked while come to me with his stuff. I can feel my cheek turn to red. He kissed my lips,then slowly turn down to my neck. "Sshh baby,not now." I stopped him. "But I want you." He said while burying his face against my neck and started to lick it. "Scott! I must make a soup for Richard! Do you want to help or just-" I stopped by his lips slammed against mine. He throw the vegetables and chicken over the sink and carrying me bridal style to our bedroom.

Scott's POV

I slammed and lock the door then put down Kirstie to our bed. I sit on her legs and started to take her shirt off while giving some hickeys at her neck. A sweet moans came from her mouth making me getting more turn on. I exploring her mouth while she take my shirt off,then I went to unzipped her pants but... "Mom? Mommy where are you?" We heard Richard from the outside with his cracked voice. "Hold on Scooter,I told you not now." Kirstie said while put her shirt on and go out from bedroom. "Shit." I mumbled. My son just ruined everything. I go to bathroom for calming down my growing bulge. Then I go to kitchen and truly helping Kirstie to make a soup. "We ain't done with this,honey." I whispered to her ear,try not to lick or bite her neck. "I'm fully yours tonight,I promise." She whispered back. I smirked.

Richard's POV

I got a headache when mom left me this morning,so I try to sleep. I only sleep for a while cause my stomach groaning for a food. I'm too lazy to get up from bed but I'm really starving. I go to downstairs to ask mommy for my chicken soup,but she's not there. I already exploring at downstairs,but she's not appear anywhere. Dad too. "Mom? Dad?" Oh no my voice cracked. I can't yell out loud. "Mom!" No answer. I decided to go upstairs,ignoring my spinning head. "Mom? Mommy where are you?" Where's she? Finally mom is came out from her bedroom. "What are you doing there? Where's dad? I'm searching for you everywhere. I'm hungry and where's the chicken soup?" I gave her a bunch of questions. She's blushed and I don't have any idea why did she blushed. "Uhh I just talk with your dad inside. Okay, I'll make a chicken soup now. You can wait at family room." She said. "Okay mom,thanks." I said as we walk downstairs. I'm waiting while watching Netflix there.

Kirstie's POV

"Richard, your soup is ready!" Scott sang. "Yes daddy!" He came. "Eat this medicine after you finish to eat." I said,giving him some medicine. After that,me and Scott go to family room. "So now I can feel how if we only have 1 kid." Scott said. "No more mess,no more toys,and no more fight with the siblings." He continued. "Ya..." I said while focus to the TV. Few minutes later ,we pick the trio from school and take care of them. "Richard!" I yelled when saw he quietly take his bicycle. "Where do you think you'll going,boy? You're sick!" Scott said while crossing his arms. "I just want to go to Peter house.." he murmured. "He will come later to see you. Go back to your room,please." I said. "Yes mom." He said while going to upstairs. "The guys will come tonight." I said to Scott. "Are you tell them about Richard?" He asked. "Sure." I simply answered. "If he's still not getting better tomorrow,I'll take him to a doctor no matter what." Scott stated. "Of course." I said while scrolling down my Twitter feeds. I found Scott stared at me. "Would you stop staring at me please?" I said,hiding my tomato cheeks. "You still can make a butterflies in my stomach. I can't help it. You still can make me falling hard for you. I love you." He smiled and pecked my lips. I'm smiled at his words. A love of my life. "Also,I can't wait for tonight." He smirked. I look at his eyes. "Be patient,Mr Hoying." I said. "I got little annoyed cause we're interrupted by Richard,honestly." Scott said. "Okay let's cuddling at bedroom." I said. We go to upstairs and cuddling with each other till we're asleep.

Scott's POV

I woke up and go to Hoying boys room for checking Richard. He's sleep but sweating so much. His forehead still burning. I go to kitchen and make a dinner. The trio play a basketball outside. I called them to take a shower when Kirstie showed up from upstairs. The guys coming over right after we finished our dinner. "Do you getting better,little Hoying?" Mitch asked after handed him a fruits. "A little,I still got a headache." He said. "What happened to him?" Jessica,Kevin's daughter asked. "He's sick,sweetheart. He got a fever." Alyssa said. We have a conversation in a hours cause we meet so rarely now because getting busy of our little kids. They come back after Peter and Jessica fell asleep at their mom's embrace. We go to our bedroom after make sure The Hoyings already sleep in their rooms. I locked the door and come to Kirstie who sit on the edge of bed. "I don't want to get interrupt by Richard or someone else this time." I said as I started adding some hickeys from this afternoon. I pinned her down to the bed and started to kiss her hungrily. I took her shirt off and throw it somewhere over the room as she did the same thing with mine. My mouth stuck on her collarbones when I unhooked her bra. She moaned softly when my hand messing with her boobs. She took my pants off leaving me in my boxers only. We took the last clothes off of our body together and now we're fully naked. She took me all over her mouth and I started to moaned loudly. She such a good tease and I can't handle it. I released all over in her mouth and she swallow it all. "That's sweet." She smirked. I pinned her again and give her a "may I" look. She nodded. "I'm yours,Hoying. Nobody will interrupt us tonight. Fuck me." She said,teasingly. Shit I can't handle her words. I quickly wear a condom first before finally entered her and let the sweet moans came from her mouth. "Yes Scott faster please!!" she moaned and I pumped harder and faster. "Aahh K-Kirst I-I'm so c-closeee" I moaned out loud. "M-me too." She moaned. A hot liquid finally came out all over us and I lay down slowly beside her and throw the condom somewhere over the trash can. We're sweating and our heart beat skip so fast. "That was...*breathe* great." I said while pecked her lips. "Thanks for used a protection. I thought you were forgot it." She said. "Of course not. 4 is enough." I laughed. She shifted to my embrace and sleep peacefully there,followed by me few minutes later. Such an exhausted night.

A/n : Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a while,I've been so busy helping my parents to prepare a Chinese New Year. Happy CNY,anyway. This part already in my drafts for a long time ago but I have no idea when to continue it. Well I know there's a smut and that was my very first smut ever. It sucks. I'm not able to write any smut before,till I instantly write this. Well,I hope you enjoy it. I'll updating later. I'm back to hell I mean school tomorrow. See y'all! Buhbye!