Keeping Our Kids

Kirstie's POV

"No Scott no!!!" I screaming when my husband got limp and his eyes closed slowly. "Daddy!!" All of my kids screaming and crying. I can't take this. I'm very mad and disappointed. "LISTEN YOU SON OF BITCH!! I WILL NEVER LET YOU BROKE MY FAMILY AGAIN!!!" I shouted Jeremy while come to him for a one big punch. He groaned as I punch his face. "STOP IT BITCH!!" He shouted back as point his knife to me and finally run to cut my body. I just put my hands in my face,ready to feel the same pain with my husband. "No!!" I surprised when Mitch run and kicked Jeremy away from me."STOP THIS DRAMA ALREADY YOU BASTARD!!! KIRSTIE DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE AND SHE LIVES HAPPILY WITH SCOTT SO YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO BROKE  THEIR HAPPINESS, SON OF BITCH!!" Mitch started to punch him. It's already 30 minutes for them to fighting, but because we're already too weak,he can caught all of us and got us in somewhere.

Scott's POV

I try to open my eyes slowly,holding an unbearable pain in my shoulder. My clothes is so messy. K-Kirstie?" I call my wife who unconscious with my kids,same with Mitch's family. "W-what happened?" I talk to myself. "Daddy? Daddy! Mommy,daddy is awake!!" Chris said when he awake. "Scott? Scott!!" Kirstie whispered-yelled to me. "K-Kirstie..." I moved to get closer to her but all I get was a painfulness in my shoulder. "AHH!!" I groaned when saw my shoulder started to blooding again. "Daddy!" The Hoyings scream making Mitch's family woke up. "You're pale,dad!" Richard hug me and crying. "Scott!" Mitch shouted when saw Jeremy standing right behind me,holding a bucket full of water. "AAHHH!!!" I scream on top of my lungs when Jeremy pour the cold water to my broken body. "Daddy!!" My kids started to crying while Jeremy just smirked. "Stop it already you fucking shit bastard!!" Mitch shouted him. "Have a good time with your shoulder,Mr. Hoying!!" He shouted as he go out from our room. "Fuck you!!" Mitch yelled.

Mitch's POV

"Daddy!!" The Hoyings already in tears seeing their dad in pain. "Scott,hold on!! I know you can!!" Kirstie shouted him. "Kirst...it's hurt..." Scott said,almost whisper. "Mom,we must stop dad's bloody arm!" Chris said. Kirstie tear his messy shirt and try to cover and stopping his bloody scar with it. "Scott...I love you..." Kirstie said,crying. "I'll s-stay..." Scott said,holding a pain. "Hey look! There's a window up there!" Chris point at the window that covered by a random stuff. "How? We all bounded here!" His youngest sister said. "Umm...mommy? There's a knife here." Peter said,try to moving a little when he saw a mini knife near with him. "A knife!!!" I whispered-yelled. "Peter,baby,take it to daddy!" I said. Peter try to take it and give it to me. "Thanks God!" Kirstie and Gloria said in unison.
I unbounded everyone and then we try to get on the window. The Hoyings try to get it,Chris carrying Richard while Calista on top of both boys, try to open the window. "We are on the middle of forest!" Calista whispered - yelled when she opened it. "What???" We all froze. 

Chris's POV

"No,no! Richard don't move too much! I can't hold you both!" I said,try to control my balance. "N-noo! Calista is too heavy!" Richard groaned. "Becareful kids!" Mommy said. "No! R-Richard hold me imma fa-woah!!" Calista fall out from window. "Calista!!" We all yelled. "Now we all must get out from here before Jeremy come!" uncle Mitch shouted. Richard and me jumped from the window,waiting for the others. Carista jumped with Peter then we wait for our parents. It was a big,dark and horrible woods. And all of us is scared. Yeah me too.

Kirstie's POV

Mitch helping Gloria to jump out,then he help me to get Scott standing up. "K-Kirst...I can't...too weak..." Scott said, whispered. "No,you can!!" Mitch shouted. The door immediately opened. "Ohh...look what my little rats going to do...." Jeremy said while taking out a knife. "Yesss....one more cut and you'll die,Hoying!!" Jeremy said as he run to Scott,ready to cut him again. "Nooo!!" I stand in front of Scott opening both of my arms and closed my eyes. "ARGHHH!!" I opened my eyes slowly and very surprised when saw Mitch standing in front of me,and blood started to running down from his shoulder. "MITCH!!" I screamed. "Jeremy laugh like a real bastard when saw him got limp there. "Mitch...why do you do this to me..." I cried as I hug him. "I won't let you get hurt...Scott will be so sad if you're hurt..." he said,then he smiled and finally unconscious. I closed my eyes and feel a hot tears running down from my cheeks. "OKAY LEWIS!! STOP ALL OF THIS ALREADY!!" I said as I stand up and slap him on his face. He immediately pin me on the wall. "Last words for your beloved husband?" He said as he showing his knife again. "NOO!!" Scott screamed on top of his lungs and cry. "Look...he can't help you...he only cry like a big baby..." Lewis said when playing with his knife. I realized that there's a lumber not far from my side,and I quietly try to get it,and I smile when my hand reached it. "Why are you smiling? Happy to know that you're going to die?" Jeremy said. "It's you,not me!!" I said as I immediately take the lumber and hit his arm as hard as I can with it. He fall down and screaming in pain. "That's a revenge,bastard!!" I said as I throw the lumber away and hug my husband. "You're so great" Scott smiled. "I'm sorry I can't keeping our kids save,and you too." He continued. "It doesn't matter as long as we together,now let's get out from here." I said. "Umm..how about Mitch?" I continued when saw Mitch laying there with his bloody arm. "I'm too weak to do this but...I wanna carrying him up there! He sacrificed his arm for us!!" Scott shouted as he try to stand up. "S-Scott..." I crying seeing how strong were their friendship. "I can!!" He shouted as he take Mitch to his back. His arm started to blooding again but he ignore it. He climb and reached the window. "Gloria!! I'll drop Mitch there,get ready to take him!!" Scott said. "Okay!!" Gloria shouted. "1,2,3!! Gloria!!" Scott shouted as he drop his old friend down. "Got him!!" She said. "Scott,you're a hero..." I hug him. He smiled and kiss my lips. "Mommy! Daddy!" We heard our kids screamed from outside. "We're come babies!!" I shouted. We all finally get out and now just thinking the way to get out from this forest. I don't know what will happen to us after this.

An : Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a while,I have a bunch of stuff to do so here I gave y'all a long chapter,I know it's so boring but I still try my best! Thanks for reading!