Suffer and Struggle (Part 1)

Kirstie's POV

"What happened to Mitch..." Gloria cry as we jumped down. "I-I'm sorry...he try to protecting me and Kirstie from Jeremy's knife..." Scott said,then I realize his face is so much pale than before. "Scott,you're so pale..." I said as I hug him. "We must go away from here before Jeremy wake up and caught us again...but how about Mitch and Scott?" Gloria said. "We must bolster them." I said. "Me and my kids will bolster Scott,so do you and Peter." I said. "Okay." All said in unison. we started to bolster our husbands with our kids. We walk till we go deeply to the forest. Scott get more limp than before and we're so worried. "M-Mommy!! There's a hut over there!" Carista said,pointing to a little hut that built near the river. "Let's go!" Richard run to that hut quickly. We reached and put both Scott and Mitch inside. "Scott please..." I cry again once I saw my husband lying with a pain in his body. "Let's make a fireplace. I know how to do it." Chris take 2 rocks and rubbed it together and wait till there's a sparks between those rocks. "Well Albert Einstein,let's see who get the fire faster." Calista said while taking a branch and rub the tip around the pile of leaves and wait till there's a fire around it. "Okay keep doing it kids imma search something to eat with aunty Gloria." I said. Richard,Carista and Peter stay inside with Scott and Mitch while Chris and Calista still try to make a fire.

Mitch's POV

I try to open my eyes slowly,it's dark enough around until I saw my son sit beside me. "Peter? Peter!" I try to sit. "D-Daddy? Daddy you woke up! You're still weak,don't sit please." He said as he laying me down. I feel a red liquid running down from my shoulder. "Where's your mom?" I said as I covering my scars from my son. "Searching a foods with aunty." He said. "Look! I did it!" Chris yelled and jumped when the fire appear outside. "Urgh why I always lose" Calista mumbled. "Next time my sis,you'll win." Chris said putting his arm around his sister. I smiled. Sibling goals. "Daddy! Daddy what happened?!" Carista scream when his dad trembling. "S-Scott!!" I scream and force to sit,ignoring a blood that still running down. "Stay with me! Be strong!" I said as I crying. "Mom! Something happened with dad!!" Richard yelled from outside.

Kirstie's POV

I was so surprised when Richard yelled like that. I put the fruits and run quickly to inside and all I see is Mitch crying with my kids hugging my husband who trembling so hard. "Scott!! Noo!!" I put the things down and run inside to hug him with Mitch. "Please no...I love you..." I said as I'm crying so hard followed by my kids. "Ya know I love y'all too" Scott said while smiling with his pale lips. He's so cold. I kissed his lips to get him warmer. "Thank you" He smiled while I parted my lips from him. "Hold on,Scott." I said while hugging him tight.

Chris's POV

"Okay so dad's scars is definitely infected now,and I know what kind of traditional methods to cure him. Imma search the  ingredients so I need someone to accompanying me" I explained. "Me,let's go" Richard said as he comes to me. "Be careful kids,don't go too far in there." Mom said. "Yes mom." We both said as we run into the woods. If you wondering how I can be this smart,I got some achievements for science at school so let me search the ingredients. I start to search it while Richard help me to mark the trees that we passed so we can get back easily later.

Mitch's POV

My scars started to stop bleeding,but I still so much weak. And Scott...he lost a lot of blood and his scars was infected so he got a fever. "Scott...please,don't leave me and our kids. We love you." Kirstie said as hugging his husband and they both broke in tears. "Mitch...if I die today...promise me you will keep my family as your own family..." Scott said in his wife's embrace. "NO!! What do you mean,Scott?!" Kirstie crying hard again. "Our sons will save you! Hold on!" Kirstie said again. Me and my family with Hoying Girls just cry in silence watching them.

Meanwhile...

Jeremy's POV

It's already 6 in the morning when I woke up. OMG damn I lost them. I already have a plan to kill them one by one but yeah because Scott and Mitch are in the end of their life so I let them go. Who knows they will dead faster in this big wood.

Richard's POV

"Mom! Mommy! We got it!" Me and Chris run to our mom and give the traditional medicine that we made when we completed the ingredients in the wood. " Finally! Now let's drink this." Mom said while put the medicine on dad's mouth. We also gave it to uncle Mitch so he can get recovery later. "We must get more lumber or branches for our fireplace." Aunty Gloria said as she saw the fire almost dead. "Me and Chris will get it!" I said,excited. "I'll accompanying you both. Kirst,take care of Mitch as I go okay?" Aunty Gloria said. "Of course. Becareful kids." My mom said. With that,we entered the left side of the wood from our place to get more lumber. Well,hope we will not meet any dangerous thing. This accident makes so much sense tho.

A/n : Well,I'm back after 10000 years y'all 😂😂 I'm sorry I just update now bc I have so much stuff to do at school. But first year of high school is not bad  tho 😅 I assume you guys don't like my chapters at all?? 😶😶 But yeah I don't mind it bc I'm not a person who will ask vote and comment at every chapter for their readers. But at least you guys read it lol thank you so much for reading 😁 love y'all somaj! 😘😘