Chapter 7:

Chapter 7:

hi!! So here's the chapter 7!! Hope you like it =). . . I  post a pictures on them so you'll have an idea who they were and a song too, it's the theme song of Alice and Mark. .! please listen to it..it's a nice song..

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!!

=)

Alice:

           Mark didn't say anything else so I just shut my big mouth. Then I realized that our car wasn’t moving. I asked the driver what seems to be the problem. The driver just shrugged so I just went out of the car. There was a car accident a couple of blocks away. Then Mark also got out of the taxi.

           He said "It looks like it's going to take awhile before we arrive there." I was a bit preoccupied at the moment that I didn't hear Mark so I asked him again...

 "I said it looks like it's going to take awhile before we got there in the hospital....." Mark said kissing my forehead. "You seemed to be pretty preoccupied at the moment, what are you thinking?"

"Nothing, I was just worrying about Ash. I wish I've just followed her so that this thing wouldn’t have to happen! Why does Carl have to be such a Jerk?"

"Alice, I think you shouldn't rub it in his face anymore. Cuz' Carl already knows it. After all Carl is best friend with my cousin right? And I'm sure that right now, he’s already experiencing so much pain just looking at Ashley." Mark said gently.

           At first I was shocked by his words. I didn't expect him to defend Carl like that. Since I've told him what Carl had done to Ashley. A thousand emotions had cross his eyes all at once. I saw anger, pain, sadness and pity.

           But Mark was right; I don't want to cause anymore pain to Carl. So I will try not to talk about something that can cause more pain to him. But it seemed so impossible because right now my blood was boiling by just the mere mention of his name!!

 "Yeah you’re right; it looks like I've overreacted." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"It seems like you’re having a lot of things in your mind lately. What is it?” Mark asked, concern was plastered on his handsome face.

"Yeah it’s just that, I was being pressured with all the school work, being the president of the               student council and now this." I said pouting.

"Well, you know that I can make you forget all your worries right?" He said cockily.

"How??" I asked seductively.

"I can't say it, but I can show it to you..." Mark said with a cocky grin.

"Would you mind showing it to me??"

"Sure anytime." He said winking at me.

           My boyfriend can definitely flirt and I love it. And he was right; he can take away all my worries by just talking to me. It's like we're the only people in the world, nothing else mattered. Then Clark suddenly shouted, sticking his head out of the taxi's window saying;

"Hey! Are you two just going to stand there or WHAT?! And please, GET SOME SPACE!" he nearly shouted. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut up!" Mark said grinning.

           Then I peeked inside the passenger seat to ask the driver the location of the hospital and how far we still had to go.

"It's not that far, you could just walk from here to there". He said nodding towards the                             direction he had just pointed. "It's just a couple of blocks away from here." He continued.