Life after the Storm (Calzona Fanfic)

I don't own the Characters or Grey's Anatomy. all rights go to Shonda Rhimes! who is an amazing creator of Grey's Anatomy!! please enjoy my fanfic! 

*************************************************** 

Arizona's pov

I walked down the hall to PEDs where I needed to check on a couple of patients. Everything was good. I was starting to walk normal again. Callie and I were strong again. Sofia is getting bigger. This day couldn't get any better.

I walked over to Karev. "How are my patients doing?" I smiled.

"Very Well Dr. Robbins. Your 7 year old that needs his appendix removed. His surgery is scheduled for 12 o'clock. Other than that everything is going fine." He smiled.

"That's great Karev!" I smiled. "Where is the intern Jo? She can scrub in with me, and maybe do a minor procedure."

"I will page her now" I watched as Karev walked away to page Wilson.

I smiled. Today was gonna be a great day. I was gonna have lunch with Callie and Sofia. I had an appendectomy at 12. I felt great.

I walked into the Attendings lounge to get a drink. As I walked in I see Callie pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

She didn't look at me. She jusy started rambling in spanish. I stood there dumb founded. I never understood Spanish.

"Well I can see your every upset..." I didn't know what else to say.

She Just rambled on. I sighed and walked over to her.

"Calliope Torres! What is wrong?!?" I sorta yelled.

She stopped and looked at me. "My mother and father called...They are coming to visit...and the last time they were here it was for our wedding and it didn't end well. I'm still afraid my mother doesn't accept you..."

I nodded. "Oh okay...well maybe I should stay out of the way of them..."

She hugged me "No. You are going to talk to her. She is going to love you like I do" she smiled at me.

I looked at her and nodded "Okay." I smiled and kissed her cheek

Callie let me go. She smiled. " I heard about the Appendectomy you have today." I nodded

" yes I do. They are so easy an intern could do it." Just as i said that the door opened.

"Does that mean I can do it?" Jo asked with a smiled.

"No. This is my tiny human you are talking about. I will let you clip the appendix off. But that's it" I looked at her.

" oh okay...Thanks!" She smiled.

"Now close the door. I will be there in a second." She closed the door, I rolled my eyes.

"Interns...what are we gonna do with them." I laughed alittle and so did Callie.

"I guess you better go. Save your tiny human" she smiled and kissed me softly.

" ill see you later!" I smiled and walked out of the lounge.

Everything is great I thought. I sighed happily as I put on my scrub cap and walked into the scrub room.