Part 7

It was the next day. I walked down the hall at the hospital. 2 more day until the premature baby comes. I loved my tiny humans and to gain another one hurt but also made me feel alittle happy. I loved my tiny humans. I was pulled out of my thoughs as I was paged 911 to the helicopter landing pad.

I got up there as quick as I could. Hunt was standing there.

"The baby is coming today. They couldn't wait any longer." He looked nervous.

"Hunt we have had babies like his before..." I looked at him. "What is it your not telling me?" He looked directly at me.

"Robbins...I though I would have more time to tell you this but you are going to be having help on this case. She is a great one and you already know that." He was stalling.

"Dr. Hunt just get to the point here." I said, anxious alittle.

"Its Lauren, Arizona...she will be working on this case with you..." Hunt said. I stood there, frozen on the roof top as the helicopter came into sight.

"No! She can't! I just put myself back together!" I start freakin out. Owen put his hands on my shoulders.

"Robbins...you can do this, I know you can. You are strong." He looked at me. I nodded. I can do this I though to myself. The helicopter landed on the plat form and the doors opened. She stepped out. I tried not to look, but I did. I ran over with hunt to the incubator with the tiny human in it. We got onto the elevator. It was quiet.

"Good to see you again, Dr. Robbins." Lauren had the nerve to say. I didn't look at her. I stared at the doors. I just want to go to Callie and be in her arms, but I can't. I have a job. The baby is stable for now. She needs surgery tomorrow. Which means ill be spending a lot of time with Lauren. Great I thought. The elevator opened and we started to roll to the baby's room where we could keep a close eye on her.

We got some looks while going down the hall. As we turned the corner stood the one person I didn't want to see Lauren. Calliope Torres. She just looked as we rolled by. I looked at her, love and compassion for her in my eyes. I mouthed "help" to her. She nodded slowly and mouthed 'soon" as I rounded to corner.

We got the baby to his room. I sat down the chair.

"I can stay with her now..." I said to Lauren without looking at her.

"No its fine. Ill stay you go. You have patients to see." I looked at her and she smiled at me.

"So how have you been?" She was flirting with me.

"Just stop okay?! I almost lost my wife and my kid because of you! You whore! I hate you so much right now." I stood up and walked over to her. "Just stay away from my family or you will regret it! I regret everything that happened that day"

"Arizona, during the moment you didn't. You didn't exactly. How do you say. Resisted Me." She was smirking at me. I took a deep breath.

"I'm supposed to be a good man in the storm! And I'm trying here! Just stay away from my family. I have no choice but to be around you. And believe me. I'm not looking forward to it." I turned around and started walking away.

"But I will Arizona" I could tell she was smiling. I took a deep breath and sighed. I started for an on-call roon where I could let everything out. I'm supposed to be strong. As I semi ran, Grey saw me.

"Robbins?" She said. But I ignored it. Trying to get to a place where I culd scream. I wasn't gonna cry. I just needed to let everything out. I got into the on-call room and shut the door.

"no...No...NO!!!" I yelled. Meredith opened the door.

"Arizona, what's wrong?" She asked. I looked at her.

"Lauren is here...I-I just need a moment, Meredith...page Dr. Torres please." She nodded and walked out. I ran my fingers threw my hair. And I let out a scream. I took the pillow and threw It across the room. I sat down on the bed.

"No! This isn't how it should be!" I was yelling at myself as the door opened.

"Arizona..." Callie looked at me. I looked at her.

"I didn't know she was gonna be here...please believe me. I'm supposed to be a good man in the storm! But she makes it difficult!" I was yelling. Callie took me in her arm.

"Arizona. Its going to be alright. After this case. She will go home. And you will never have to see her again." Callie looked in my eyes. I nodded starting to calm down. My breath soothing out again. My pager went off.

"I have to go...ill see you later" I kissed ger softly and walked out. I walked to the baby's room, ignoring the heads that turned.

When I got there she was sitting in the chair, watching the baby. I stood at the doorway. Lauren looked over at me.

"So I'm guessing were not going to talk about what happened?" She said I rolled my eyes.

"Of course were not...just keep this professional please..." my voice was cold. She was still looking at me, more like checking me out. I felt uncomfortable.

"Could you stop looking at me, please." I said, while still looking at the baby.

"I wish I could, but your to far attractive for me to stop." She smiled at me.

"Okay whatever. I have a wife and kid. I'm not letting my guard down again." I told her. And with that I walked out of the room. She called my attractive. I can't let that get to my head. I sighed as I walked to the nurses station and leaned against the counter.

"Dr. Robbins everything alright?" I heard Karev say as him and Jo walked up.

"Yeah I'm fine, Karev." I looked at him. I could tell he didn't believe me, but didn't decide to press the Issue.

"Okay, well we just had a little girl about 5 come in with stomach pains." He said.

"she has appendicitis." Jo added. I nodded.

"Book a surgery for 5. Wilson, Prep her. And scrub in. I will see you in an hour." I said as I turned away to go outside.