Part 5

We walked In the front door. I put Sofia down and she ran to play with her toys. I smiled and walked back to Callie and I's room. I sat down on the bed and I pick up my clothes I wear to sleep. I changed out of my regular clothes and put on the blue tank top and black shorts.

I walked back out to the living room. Callie was making dinner.

" what can I help with?" I smiled. She looked at me.

"nothing. You sit down, and I will make it" she smiled at me and kissed me softly. I grinned and kissed her back. We continued kissing for what seemed like a long time, until I heard Sofia whine. I pulled away slowly.

"Ill go check on her." I smiled and went to the living room and she returned to cooking.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" I picked her up, try not to lose my balance.

"It hurt, Momma. It hurt" Sofua whined. I sat down on the couch, and sat her on my knee.

"What hurts, baby?" I looked at her. My voice full of worry. She holds out her arm revealing a small cut.

"It hurt, Momma..." she whined.

"Okay, Momma will make it feel better" I smiled. I stood up and picked her up. I carried her into the kitchen to get a band-aid. Callie turned around.

"What happened?" She asked concerned.

"Nothing but a little old cut. Right baby?" I smiled and got the band-aids out. "Pink or blue?"

"Pink!" She squealed and clapped her hands. I laughed.

"Okay baby girl" I smiled and sat her on the counter and out the band-aid on it.

"Kiss it Momma" Sofia smiled. I kissed her arm.

"All better now" I smiled and put her down and she went to play again.

"Dinner is ready. Go get little princess." Callie kissed me cheek and I went to get Sofia.