Part 2

*****************1 hour later*********************

I walked out of the OR. I didn't know what went wrong. I had everytging under control. Atleast I thought I had. But at the last minute I lost control of the whole thing.

"How could this have been the outcome?" I thought to myself. Cursing myself mentally.

I walked out to the patient waiting room, trying to control my tears as I went. Jack was gone. I lost my tiny human. Now my dream of little caskets is coming true. That what they'll put him in. A tiny casket.

Jack's parent stood up as I approached them. I swallowed hard.

"There were some complications during the surgery...there was to much bleeding...and Jack didn't make it...I'm sorry..." I was on the verge of tears but I had to hold it in. His mother started weeping. His father looked heartbroken.

"Just go..." he said. I turned around and fled to nearest on-call room. Ignoring the people who called my name on the way.

I needed to cry. I needed it to be Okay. But it can never be okay. I sat down on the bed and pulled my scrub cap off. I put my head in my hands and the tears came. I heard the door open, but I didn't look up.

"Arizona..." was all Callie said before she sat down and wrapped her arms around me.

I didn't move. Didnt look up. All I did was cry. For how long I cried. I don't know.